The Zoro and Sanji Truce Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Its hard to find good manga panels that are coloured.
I dont know if you always hated the dress or you are losing it because of the isolation, however, it is time to put your money where your mouth is. If you are the guy that you say you are, bring the pink avatar and signature back, now. Let's see you back your words up.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What? :josad:

No bro

upstaging sanji in his introduction arc? Wym?

Kanjuro has pink hair, COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!!!!

Jokes aside nah, im not a snitch for either side of the stupid fandom wars
Zoro fights the world's strongest swordsman, meets his end goal and gets cheered on by Mihawk. Meanwhile Pearl bashes Sanji's skull and his morals endangers all of Baratie.
Bruh... It's a Truce thread... WTF LOL
Peace? That was not on the multiple choice test.

These raid suit vinsmoke fans are pathetic. So embarrassed that their boy was mocked by Toei for millions to see they gotta foam at the mouth @ the color pink.

Us Sanji purists adore pink.
As a member of the Sanji fanclub, we publically sever this individual of any membership here and happily pass him onto the Swordbois.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Pink is alright, but whats wrong with the raid suit lol?

And the anime is irrelevant anyway
The Raid Suit is German technology, as the Germa itself is. Sanji is French. The Vinsome~Sanji relationship is one highlighting the turbulent relationship between France and Germany, with Germany beating France in most military matters.

Sanji donning the Raidsuit is Oda humiliating the country of France and praising the kaiser.

If there is a trait I want Sanji to get from Zoro... it's having a STRONGER WILL and DETERMINATION even if he's faced with impossible obstacle
him throwing away his pride and don the raid suit to help his friends might turn out to be a good step in this direction.

Though his will and determination regarding protecting and saving women was always top notch with him even willing to die for his conviction.

S

Shura

The Raid Suit is German technology, as the Germa itself is. Sanji is French. The Vinsome~Sanji relationship is one highlighting the turbulent relationship between France and Germany, with Germany beating France in most military matters.

Sanji donning the Raidsuit is Oda humiliating the country of France and praising the kaiser.
For fuck sake....be a good moderator....:kriwhat:

I dont know if you always hated the dress or you are losing it because of the isolation, however, it is time to put your money where your mouth is. If you are the candy boy that you say you are, bring the pink avatar and signature back, now. Let's see you back your words up.
You are actually pathetic if you think your words actually mean something to me. I told you I will wear it whenever I want. So just wait like a good little boi ok ?:gokulaugh:

but then again sanji is the only vinsmoke other than judge who is blond. . . Coincidence? I think not!

Zoro fights the world's strongest swordsman, meets his end goal and gets cheered on by Mihawk. Meanwhile Pearl bashes Sanji's skull and his morals endangers all of Baratie.
This is a gross oversimplification, at least the sanji part.

Sanji was well superior to pearl and just conceded the fight because zeff, whom sanji owes his life to, was endangered.

This just shows that sanji was very honorable and put zeff and his ideals and his dream above his own life, which is really commendable and a beautiful notion.

Status
Not open for further replies.