The Zoro and Sanji Truce Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This is a gross oversimplification, at least the sanji part.

Sanji was well superior to pearl and just conceded the fight because zeff, whom sanji owes his life to, was endangered.

This just shows that sanji was very honorable and put zeff and his ideals and his dream above his own life, which is really commendable and a beautiful notion.
So, you don't think Zoro upstaged Sanji in Sanji's introductory arc? The most important placement for his character?

This is a gross oversimplification, at least the sanji part.

Sanji was well superior to pearl and just conceded the fight because zeff, whom sanji owes his life to, was endangered.

This just shows that sanji was very honorable and put zeff and his ideals and his dream above his own life, which is really commendable and a beautiful notion.
Why do you even bother to explain the Pearl part man... people who don't read the context of the fight and how things lead to that... you shouldn't bother to even argue with them... it's a waste of your time

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
As a prominent member I possesses enough power and within my power is to deny that plea. He remains a Sanji fan.

We don't want him.
As a member of the Sanji fanclub, we publically sever this individual of any membership here and happily pass him onto the Swordbois.
Now now boys, don't fight over little old me.

Status
Not open for further replies.