The Zoro and Sanji Truce Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Oh no! I am not saying my fanbase is better. That is why I proposed that if you guys don't talk about Zoro/Mihawk, we won't talk about Sanji/leg fighting.

And I don't see any good Sanji fans off late. Jackte0 tried rile us up by trolling in the thread "who will Sandai" (he created it). Stealthblack trolls on regular basis. Brix too (I remember he created a thread on Zoro's sexuality?). Pedxi is a lost cause. I am not seeing many good active Sanji fans out there.

Our end has its troubles too. But Zorogang is already banned and Hajikata is a Kata fan.
Each side always have bad and good members. I know some good Zoro fans like Rivaille just like good Sanji fans like Rayan

And I don't see any good Sanji fans off late. Jackte0 tried rile us up by trolling in the thread "who will break Sandai" (he created it). Stealthblack trolls on regular basis. Brix too (I remember he created a thread on Zoro's sexuality?). Pedxi is a lost cause. I am not seeing many good active Sanji fans out there.
im a good sanji fan, but then again since im also a zoro fan most sanji fans would denounce me, even though i have even seen one say sanji should have died in wci lol.

I always gave props to both despite some trollish comments here and there
But anyway

1- I like that Zoro's will and determination NEVER BUDGES and NEVER FLENCHES
If there is a trait I want Sanji to get from Zoro... it's having a STRONGER WILL and DETERMINATION even if he's faced with impossible obstacle
I also believe that makes Zoro excell more in terms of combat... because he doesn't let himself accept a LOSS as easily as Sanji

So I love that about him a lot
You can actually see that mentality when he was trying to cut his legs off in Little Garden... to free himself and STILL he had the mentality of "I still plan on winning without my legs" which is absurd.... NOT LOGICAL.... but with a manga/series like One Piece... it's those type of characters with such mentality that make it far and go beyond the expectations and succeed more!

2- I love Zoro getting lost gag... it's funny as hell

3- I also love the fact that Zoro acts like a "Big brother" to chopper... he on many occasions feels like he's the one giving advices to Chopper about how to act as a "Man" since Chopper is the youngest of the crew... You can see that in Foxy arc CLEARLY...

4- I also like that he always bickers and taunts Sanji... it's that back and forth trash talk between them is what makes the dynamic is so awesome in the crew

5- I love some weird scard faces he makes when Luffy is about to do something stupid like throwing him or other stupid shit... Zoro's funny faces are gold... I wanna see more of them post-timeskip

Last edited:
because Sanji in a dress doesnt phase me. He's shown where his interest lies.
What? :josad:

No bro

Until Zoro and his followers pay for upstaging Sanji in his introduction arc, we Leg Bois cannot tolerate green haired buffoons.
upstaging sanji in his introduction arc? Wym?

You must be a snitch. Holy shit!! You are Kanjuro.
Kanjuro has pink hair, COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!!!!

Jokes aside nah, im not a snitch for either side of the stupid fandom wars

Status
Not open for further replies.