The Zoro and Sanji Truce Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You just hated on Sanji in pink. Wtf kind of of hypocrite are you. Then you pussy out and blame me. Say it with your chest.
Dw I will wear my Avatar next week, and will still hate on Pink Hunter.
No, candy boy... You are the one who hated seeing Sanji in a dress. Your insecurities come from Sanji in a dress screaming like a girl.
The color is innocent, just collateral damage... If you want to hate something, hate the dress, that is the source of your problem.
Get the avatar and signature back, now.

Yeah! Obviously you don't like the character (I don't want to fu*king hear that you like Zoro but not Zoro fandom, it is the most cliched and least believable lie), so don't talk about him. That is gonna solve this Z vs. S problem.

As far as Zoro fandom is concerned, there is no Z vs. S and there will never be any Z vs. S, period. So, stop initiating that stupid debate so we can move on to the fighting Luffy, Kid and Law. You're holding us back.
Are you dumb ? You think I bring up Zoro only for Z v S ? Sanji is clearly strong and above Zoro. Zoro will obviously be in other threads....and what you expect non of us to talk about him ? This about the most dumbest idea ever.

If your so insecure about Z v S. Just dont go there. Plenty of Ztards love going there and losing arguments anyways.

No, candy boy... You are the one who hated seeing Sanji in a dress. Your insecurities come from Sanji in a dress screaming like a girl.
The color is innocent, just collateral damage... If you want to hate something, hate the dress, that is the source of your problem.
Get the avatar and signature back, now.
I loved Okama Sanji lmao. Thats why I bring up Zoro having Pink Enma....because Sanji in a dress doesnt phase me. He's shown where his interest lies. Pink Enma on the other hand has yall shook lmao. Crying about it everywhere including my profile.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MD Zolo

Are you dumb ? You think I bring up Zoro only for Z v S ? Sanji is clearly strong and above Zoro. Zoro will obviously be in other threads....and what you expect non of us to talk about him ? This about the most dumbest idea ever.

If your so insecure about Z v S. Just dont go there. Plenty of Ztards love going there and losing arguments anyways.
Dude! You only talk about Zoro to insult Zoro. Of you had anything constructive to say, then I'd said otherwise. But you don't bring anything except insults when talking about Zoro. Example, MonsterZoro, where has he ever done any constructive posting except Zoro baiting?

You guys lead a shitty fandom. Untill you get something constructive to talk about Zoro, don't talk about Zoro, it's that simple.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Dude! You only talk about Zoro to insult Zoro. Of you had anything constructive to say, then I'd said otherwise. But you don't bring anything except insults when talking about Zoro. Example, MonsterZoro, where has he ever done any constructive posting except Zoro baiting?
You guys lead a shitty fandom. Untill you get something constructive to talk about Zoro, don't talk about Zoro, it's that simple.
Poor Chrono-chan, you are so upset that your own statements contradict your claims. :josad:

The funny thing is you act as if your fanbase is any better ? Sure all I do is hate on Zoro. Im not denying that. But we have good Sanji fans as well. Just like yall have good Zoro fans. But acting as if the rest of your fanbase is as innocent as you is bs. They love to hate on Sanji. Stop talking for a group, when you are the minority inside it.

M

MD Zolo

The funny thing is you act as if your fanbase is any better ? Sure all I do is hate on Zoro. Im not denying that. But we have good Sanji fans as well. Just like yall have good Zoro fans. But acting as if the rest of your fanbase is as innocent as you is bs. They love to hate on Sanji. Stop talking for a group, when you are the minority inside it.
Oh no! I am not saying my fanbase is better. That is why I proposed that if you guys don't talk about Zoro/Mihawk, we won't talk about Sanji/leg fighting.

And I don't see any good Sanji fans off late. Jackte0 tried rile us up by trolling in the thread "who will break Sandai" (he created it). Stealthblack trolls on regular basis. Brix too (I remember he created a thread on Zoro's sexuality?). Pedxi is a lost cause. I am not seeing many good active Sanji fans out there.

Our end has its troubles too. But Zorogang is already banned and Hajikata is a Kata fan.

Oh no! I am not saying my fanbase is better. That is why I proposed that if you guys don't talk about Zoro/Mihawk, we won't talk about Sanji/leg fighting.

And I don't see any good Sanji fans off late. Jackte0 tried rile us up by trolling in the thread "who will Sandai" (he created it). Stealthblack trolls on regular basis. Brix too (I remember he created a thread on Zoro's sexuality?). Pedxi is a lost cause. I am not seeing many good active Sanji fans out there.

Our end has its troubles too. But Zorogang is already banned and Hajikata is a Kata fan.
Anyways the answer is No. Zoro is gonna get Major Ls soon. And im not missing out on the action.

Status
Not open for further replies.