Drawing † Rotten Doodle Sanctuary † Requests and Art

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Very cool, how's the work load in your classes?

You have any favorite artists?
Well we have mostly lectures from 10am to 6pm. Could be worse but I am on the edge so far.
Tho my favorite artists are partly comic artists like Mike Mignola or Simon Hanselmann or animators like Genndy Tartakovsky or Thurop Van Orman. Ofc I have more of them but I'm quite busy rn.

Well we have mostly lectures from 10am to 6pm. Could be worse but I am on the edge so far.
Tho my favorite artists are partly comic artists like Mike Mignola or Simon Hanselmann or animators like Genndy Tartakovsky or Thurop Van Orman. Ofc I have more of them but I'm quite busy rn.
Okay my school worked sorta like that too. Like long block hours on one day. Class breaks for a bit then resumes meet once a week.

Okay very nice Mignola is cool.
Nice choice on the animators, some of my favorite shows growing up. ^ ^
thx for sharing!

Rottkins

Requests are once again Open baby!!!!!
Since I'm finally (kind of) free, besides commissions and Zine work on the side, I can once again take requests! I would love to remind people that I have Ko-Fi on which you can request from me colored requests or bigger pieces or just support me eh-
People who were requesting stuff while I was closed please post it once again here! I still have to make the prosthetics tho since I completely forgot about them while private stuff and all.

I tagged here people who I remember visited this threat not once tho, If someone know more interested in this place people pls tag them but try to not make doubles, so I wouldn't be beaten here for tag spamming

My latest Ko - Fi requests

For @lorillee
Didn't knew how to grab it and all, if it's not what u expected I can make u another one, no problem! It will be still in color :moonwalk:

For my friend from Tumblr
I AM BEGGING YOU PEOPLE LET ME DRAW USOPP AS A TERROR TO THE WHOLE LIVING KIND I LOVE SHIT LIKE THAT!!!!!

Shanks and Gildarts meeting please!
Aren't they the same person?
Mf were not there till the end and knew everything regarding dragon/ (something about one piece)

overpowered mf.
missing body parts.
abandoned their daughters.
took a liking of another boy.
rarely makes appearence.

lol now that i think. gildarts was overpowered. crash magic just negates every magic.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️

Since I'm finally (kind of) free, besides commissions and Zine work on the side, I can once again take requests! I would love to remind people that I have Ko-Fi on which you can request from me colored requests or bigger pieces or just support me eh-
People who were requesting stuff while I was closed please post it once again here! I still have to make the prosthetics tho since I completely forgot about them while private stuff and all.

I tagged here people who I remember visited this threat not once tho, If someone know more interested in this place people pls tag them but try to not make doubles, so I wouldn't be beaten here for tag spamming

For @lorillee

Didn't knew how to grab it and all, if it's not what u expected I can make u another one, no problem! It will be still in color :moonwalk:

I AM BEGGING YOU PEOPLE LET ME DRAW USOPP AS A TERROR TO THE WHOLE LIVING KIND I LOVE SHIT LIKE THAT!!!!!
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...nctuary-†-requests-and-art.24822/post-2960205

If possible @Rottkins

For @lorillee

THANK YOUUUUU 😭😭😭 ILYSM

Rottkins

:stealthblack:

Deidara and Bambietta on a coffee date discussing explosions with Sasori in between them and looking miserable

I added a sneaky explosion lover as well

This meme but it’s Zoro and Sanji while Usopp is the dude watching :neesama:

or anyone you want to put in there really lmao

black blade- I mean bottle
Shanks and Gildarts meeting please!

they even lost the same fucking arm

I don't have to draw him as a Yonko as he already is :blush::sweat: