Future Events I might take a massive L for this prediction, but screw it. Ryokugyu is going to clap the alliance.

The nik of Admiralturds :suresure:

Unless the heavy hitters are far from their best condition (Luffy, Law, Kid, Marco), forget it.

This is quite sneaky from you. He might fight the "entire alliance" (fodders and some semi-relevant ppl) and you will be able to say that he "looked insane" :milaugh:

And another one lmao.
Well I mean Marco lost to King and Queen but still had some chapters where he was dog-walking them.

I expect an extended version of that for Ryokugyu. Where he wins.
Post automatically merged:

I admit as an admiral fan he stands no chance here
Fake admiral fan.

Well I mean Marco lost to King and Queen but still had some chapters where he was dog-walking them.

I expect an extended version of that for Ryokugyu. Where he wins.
The guy that outspeeded Sanji and King "after he lost" and blocked casually King, didn't actually lose, plot threw him aside since he is a secondary character.

Let's see first if he can with Zoro and Sanji, who are not nerfed (or that's what it looks like) like King and Queen.

“There are many ways to kill an enemy more powerful than you” -Doflamingo

Not that there’s even anyone here more powerful than Green Bull aside from maybe Fairy Condom.
Luffy at this point of the story will mop the floor with Green Bull.
And when the Mugiwaras get their last set of power-ups during the Final Saga, Zoro Sanji and Yamato will be the ones taking down admirals.

Anyone who needs Gear 4 for Ulti will get negged by Green Bull lol.

Gear 5 Luffy might be equal to GB but even that is questionable.
You realize that the Luffy that fought Ulti is two power-ups behind current Luffy right? For example, that Luffy was incapable of hurting Kaido in Gear Fourth. But current Luffy was going toe to toe with Kaido in base form, and landing damaging blows. Once he went Gear 5 he dominated him.

Admirals are above Calamities, but they are nowhere near Kaido level.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You realize that the Luffy that fought Ulti is two power-ups behind current Luffy right? For example, that Luffy was incapable of hurting Kaido in Gear Fourth. But current Luffy was going toe to toe with Kaido in base form, and landing damaging blows. Once he went Gear 5 he dominated him.

Admirals are above Calamities, but they are nowhere near Kaido level.
You realize Kaido got horribly bodied by the Nine Scabbards and was screaming for his life the entire time while Green Bull neg diffed King and Queen right?

Kaido is a really tough punching bag, but he’s a complete fodder to any Admiral.

Yep. He literally has the right combination of hax and AOE to deal with multiple adversaries.

And if that’s a black blade, oh boy….
depending on how far his devil fruit goes he will very likely even be able to clone himself like Robin can, because plants can create genetic copies of themselves from cuttings. imagine law cutting him into pieces and then he just has to deal with 6 ryokugyus
Post automatically merged:

the only thing that seems like a hard counter to plants is, well... darkness. blackbeard.