Future Events How the Blackbeard and Akainu fights might go

What part of "only throbbing scars matter" did you not understand?

Shanks himself said he has countless scars, but only the one he got from BB is throbbing.
Kaido didn't fight Oden again. ZKK didn't happen as well. Magellan is not going to fight BB again because he took scars from him lmao.

Same Aokiji scarred Lakainu's face and ripped Lakainu's half ear. :suresure:

Aokiji scars > Luffy's scars.

Unlike you I’m not agenda driven, I’m not an admiral fan or Akainu fan at all; therefore, I get to say what I want
You are not a Ladmiral fanboy when Oda says Kaido > Lakainu you say Lakainu > Kaido? :rolaugh:

Says the troll who think Lakainu is stronger than Kaido :kaidowhat:

Did Kaido fight Oden again you troll? Or Lolo again?

Kaido literally killed Luffy. He isn't going to fight him again.

Lakainu's arc rival is Aokiji, who scarred Lakainu as well. So how do you decide Aokiji scarring Lakainu is not superior to Luffy getting scarred while sleeping? :suresure: Luffy and Lakainu didn't even talk.

Aokiji and Lakainu are rivals fought for 10 days, and Lakainu ended up as scarred, lost half of his ear. :vistalaugh:

Remember when Wakainu scared off Cowardbeard Erkans?

Yeah, is it maybe got to do with the fact that Kaido killed Oden?

Is it throbbing? No? Cool, your point is irrelevant then
Oda made it happen. He could make another Kaido vs Oden if he wanted. But it was one time, so having scars throbbing proves only 1 time confrontation so far. As well as ZKK didn't happen after Lolo scarred Kaido.

How do you know it is not throbbing? Gorosei literally asked him why Aokiji left Lakainu was pissed off by calling him fool. To say that it is not throbbing is baseless, Lakainu lost half of his ear lmao.

What the hell are you talking about? Oden and Kaido fought. Oden died. What more do you want?

because there is no sfx for *throb* unlike with these:
We literally have 1 conclusion on this ''throbbing scars'' and it ended as 1 time confrontation only. That's what I am talking about Lakainu fanboy. Sabo needs opponent, Luffy's allies needs opponents. Luffy is not going to downgrade from Kaido to Lakainu when we know Lakainu is canonically weaker and even Lakainu's bosses were concerned about Kaido being pissed off.

So you are living with Lakainu 7/24 now and seeing his wounds are not throbbing? :suresure: How are you sure Lakainu's non-existent half of his ear and his face scars from Aokiji doesn't throb?

As I said, you can't prove shit.

We literally have 1 conclusion on this ''throbbing scars'' and it ended as 1 time confrontation only
i don't understand, how many confrontations do you want them to have? They have can 1 confrontation or 1 billion, it doesn't matter.
They already fought and Oden died. There can't be more confrontations
Sabo needs opponent
and?
Luffy's allies needs opponents
and?
Luffy is not going to downgrade from Kaido to Lakainu when we know Lakainu is canonically weaker
Okay, show a panel from one piece manga saying that Akainu is weaker than Kaido
So you are living with Lakainu 7/24 now and seeing his wounds are not throbbing? :suresure: How are you sure Lakainu's non-existent half of his ear and his face scars doesn't throb?
The fuck is 7/24? You mean 24/7?

And yes, his scars are not throbbing, that's why there is no sfx next to his scar. Do you deny this?
You can always post Akainu's scars throbbing and I will admit defeat.

Shanks himself said that he has countless scars that aren't throbbing, but the scar from Blackbeard is throbbing, showing that they are arch enemies.

But it's funny how you keep evading this.

i don't understand, how many confrontations do you want them to have? They have can 1 confrontation or 1 billion, it doesn't matter.
They already fought and Oden died. There can't be more confrontations
Luffy's arc is over with the Marines. He successfully escaped, he survived. Luffy has no business left with Lakainu.

Just like Kaido's job finished with Oden.

1 time thing only.

You only dig your own grave with this.

As I said, we see how it ended, Kaido vs Oden was a 1 time only battle.

Which means, according to you, Luffy and Lakainu won't face each other again.

And? Because Lakainu is weaker than Kaido, that Luffy just beat, he doesn't need to fight Lakainu to prove anything. He just beat Lakainu's superior. Completely irrelevant fanboy wishes that only Lakainu fanboys want to see that fight lmao.

The fuck is 7/24? You mean 24/7?

And yes, his scars are not throbbing, that's why there is no sfx next to his scar. Do you deny this?
You can always post Akainu's scars throbbing and I will admit defeat.

Shanks himself said that he has countless scars that aren't throbbing, but the scar from Blackbeard is throbbing, showing that they are arch enemies.

But it's funny how you keep evading this.
You don't know shit about his scars throbbing or not, no one said it doesn't throb lmao.

Shanks said that only because BB was going to do something you troll.

If Aokiji does something, Lakainu's scars might be throbbing.

Luffy and Lakainu never even fought.

Aokiji and Lakainu fought for 10 days, one of the biggest fights in One Piece.

Lakainu and Aokiji are bigger arch enemies for sure, Luffy has no business left with Lakainu.

Okay, show a panel from one piece manga saying that Akainu is weaker than Kaido
:suresure:''Strongest creature alive''.

''D: Odacchi!! In the sbs from volume 82 you told us how to escape from Akainu, bears, ghosts and the like. But when I try to do this before my angered mother I'm just beaten up... Is my mother stronger than Akainu? P.N. Star Fairy

Oda: You better watch out! you're being too brash! A mother is the strongest living being in the world, even stronger than Kaido!! Don't you dare do it again! But, you know, your mother loves you more than anyone else.''

Oda said Kaido > Lakainu in SBS.

This fanboy is still in denial.

Oda put Kaido above Akainu even in a direct comparison within the SBS. When a fan used Akainu for reference in a power level related question, Oda himself went out of his way to replace Akainu with Kaido, when talking about the "strongest". Kaido is stronger than Akainu. And with Luffy having defeated Kaido (with Kaido himself saying that Joyboy will be the one to defeat him), I don't really see a reason for Luffy to face Akainu. Especially when Kaido in his last attempt mimicked Akainu's power in a pretty effective way, turning into a magma-like Dragon of titanic proportions, comparable to Onigashima itself, effectively able to melt down islands with his attack. And on top of that, being the most complete fighter with his humongous physical stats and high level Haki.

Blackbeard however makes sense, having the haxxed Yami Fruit which can disable other DF abilities, also holding the power of the Gura Gura no Mi and a possible third fruit to boost his physicals. And then there of course is Imu too.

Luffy's arc is over with the Marines. He successfully escaped, he survived. Luffy has no business left with Lakainu.
hm? escaped and surivved what?
Why you think Oda made Akainu scar Luffy with the most iconic scar in the series and probably shonen history?
As I said, we see how it ended, Kaido vs Oden was a 1 time only battle.
Which means, according to you, Luffy and Lakainu won't face each other again
What? Luffy and Akainu never fought, which even more confirms their inevitable confrontation
He just beat Lakainu's superior.
Last time I checked, Kaido isn't ranked above Akainu in marines
You don't know shit about his scars throbbing or not, no one said it doesn't throb lmao
What kind of retarded statement is that?
I know it's not throbbing because there is no sound effect for throbbing.

How about you show me a sound effect of Akainu's scar throbbing in a panel instead of running away?
:suresure:''Strongest creature alive''.
Not a real title. Hearsay by fodder just like Don Krieg being the strongest man
Oda said Kaido > Lakainu in SBS.
No he didn't and I asked for manga panel, which you failed to provide

Oda's direct words in an SBS are above any manga panel one could provide. Even narrator boxes are not 100% truthful, which was proven, and character statements might always have a slight bias in them. But in the SBS, it cannot be more concrete. Don't be intellectually dishonest here.

hm? escaped and surivved what?
Why you think Oda made Akainu scar Luffy with the most iconic scar in the series and probably shonen history?

What? Luffy and Akainu never fought, which even more confirms their inevitable confrontation

Last time I checked, Kaido isn't ranked above Akainu in marines

What kind of retarded statement is that?
I know it's not throbbing because there is no sound effect for throbbing.

How about you show me a sound effect of Akainu's scar throbbing in a panel instead of running away?

Not a real title. Hearsay by fodder just like Don Krieg being the strongest man

Survived Lakainu's cheap-shot attempts, now he is suppose to fight him for what reason? LOL.

Last time I checked Oda confirmed Lakainu is weaker than Kaido, why Luffy needs to fight him now?

You show me the statement that ''Lakainu's face scars and half of his ripped of ear never throbs'' then you can convince people about Lakainu's face scars from Aokiji is not throbbing. Literally Lakainu's hearing might be damaged because of Aokiji and this troll here says Lakainu's wounds never throbs.

SBS are distributed inside of manga volumes you troll, you don't even know that lmao. So now because of your desperation, you think Oda was wrong to say Kaido > Lakainu in SBS? LOL.

''Inevitable confrontation'' :suresure: Do you see any mention of Larines in this quote that Oda talks about the villains of the One Piece story?

I see Shichibukai, and Yonko, but where is the Larine villains???

Oda's direct words in an SBS are above any manga panel one could provide. Even narrator boxes are not 100% truthful, which was proven, and character statements might always have a slight bias in them. But in the SBS, it cannot be more concrete. Don't be intellectually dishonest here.
Oda never said Kaido's above Akainu in that SBS. They weren't "switched out." Oda brought up Kaido because he jokingly called the mom the "world's strongest creature." Every other time Oda's tasked with calling Kaido the "WSC," something like "said to be" is attached to it.

Oda never said Kaido's above Akainu in that SBS. They weren't "switched out." Oda brought up Kaido because he jokingly called the mom the "world's strongest creature." Every other time Oda's tasked with calling Kaido the "WSC," something like "said to be" is attached to it.
Yes. He jokingly called an angry mother the strongest being and thought that he would make a stronger point by using Kaido for reference, dismissing the Akainu that was brought up in the first place.

Yes. He jokingly called an angry mother the strongest being and thought that he would make a stronger point by using Kaido for reference, dismissing the Akainu that was brought up in the first place.
Kaido was brought up because he called the mother by his rumored title. That's not making a point, that's just Oda dicking around.

Kaido was brought up because he called the mother by his rumored title. That's not making a point, that's just Oda dicking around.
:jackcopium:
Says the Ladmiral fanboy troll who thinks ''Kaido isn't stronger than Marco''.

Obviously people should listen the troll who think Kaido isn't stronger than Marco, and also the same troll who put Cracker vs Kaido comparison on his signature before.

Let me guess, when Killer said Kaido is the strongest pirate, which means superior to your idol Mihawk, Killer was too dicking around? :suresure:

Oda is not dicking around, because Kaido is the WSC, he is obviously the no.1 guy that should be used for power scaling, not Lakainu.

The marines need to be in the war because they are the military force for the Wg. Aside from them is fodder soldiers and cipher pol. Ssg is the warlord replacement which are meant to fight alongside the marines not instead of them. Now it be an interesting twist if Shanks defeated BB but then who would Luffy fight for the pirate throne? No one else comes close to competing for it. The war is supposed to come after one piece, it be weird to me if Luffy didn’t have anyone to fight before achieving it.