Versus Battle Admirals vs Hokages

Why would you give the Hokages Haki and then call it a “restriction” lol? Anyway, the Admirals win. The only dangerous one is Hashirama, but if any of the Admirals are comparable to G5 power wise, then they should comfortably beat him too. Also, speed wise, they are all faster than the Hokages.

Lol at this entire post.

Power wise, they all may scale to G5 Luffy who made a fist the size of an island, punched through an island sized dragon and sent him through a country’s crust and caused a massive volcanic eruption as a side effect.

Speed wise, they all scale above Marco who was able to intercept Kizaru at a point. Also, the Vivre card confirms that Kizaru does spam attacks at light speed. This is also backed up in the manga when he states that his kicks are light speed. They also are above Ichiji who shot out multiple light beams and blitzed all of them, including the ones that had a headstart.

Lol at the One Piece downplay. It never ends.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah. That always makes me laugh when I remember Iruka saying that and then Hashirama’s Wood Golem.
Why will they scale to Gear 5 Luffy? Kaido > Admirals.

Their speed aint light speed *facepalm

The databook stated something different then.
As the other user said, his attacks are light speed since he uses light, daaa.

Yet, his combat speed, combat, CqC, aint light speed, reason Rayleigh could fight him just as Kuma could go between them

Admirals win here, how are the ninja team even going to hurt them in the first place when they all get crushed on the floor with gravity. Naruto and Sasuke in the war arc against Kaguya are weak to magma, which is why Sasuke saved Naruto.

Nobody in Naruto is FTL with the exception of Naruto (reactions only) and maybe Sasuke. These characters are much closer in stats than people think.

Unless the Haki they got can be infused in their chakra attacks and is not only limited to their bodies, then they can't do much
Neither in One Piece. One Piece fans dont even know what kind of battle speed stats exists and asume that many are lightspeed just because Kizaru has light speed travel feats.

While in Naruto we have characters such as Itachi reacting to thunder or characters like Raikage who indeeed fights with high level of speeds, greater than shunshin no jutsu. Heck, Kakashi is hailed to have been able to split thunder, so he had to reeact and move fadter so he could cut it.

While Kakashi (who has the sharingan) or Itachi could react to thunder, characters such as Minato, Tobirama and Raikage can fught with those level of speed.

Naruto verse has much more speed that One Piece verse, while One Piece they have more raw physical power but Naruto uses chakra to buff them like Tsunade.

Last edited:
Naruto verse has much more speed that One Piece verse, while One Piece they have more raw physical power but Naruto uses chakra to buff them like Tsunade.
Lol, what a BS. You disregard actual reaction or combat feats in relation to LS but then highly praise characters for reacting or interacting with lightning...

His laser attacks luffy dodged in early post skip. Light speed of OP =/= Irl otherwise kizaru could solo everyone one is seconds
I equally put LS in all verses even when it doesn't act 1:1 like LS irl, it doesn't have to be. Or are you disregarding FTL feats in Dragon Ball too, with the reason their light speed could be different or slower than ours?

Lol, what a BS. You disregard actual reaction or combat feats in relation to LS but then highly praise characters for reacting or interacting with lightning...

I equally put LS in all verses even when it doesn't act 1:1 like LS irl, it doesn't have to be. Or are you disregarding FTL feats in Dragon Ball too, with the reason their light speed could be different or slower than ours?
Marco was reacting to kizaru and his light speed so its not a big deal anyways

Marco was reacting to kizaru and his light speed so its not a big deal anyways
Marco and Rayleigh reacted to light, where's the issue? It simply means their reactions and combat speed is relativistic. Also, Rayleigh intercepted Kizaru when he was in the middle of his light movement, thus that thing which you and @Kiiro believe to be actual light speed, and basically cut him off.

Why will they scale to Gear 5 Luffy? Kaido > Admirals.

Their speed aint light speed *facepalm

As the other user said, his attacks are light speed since he uses light, daaa.

Yet, his combat speed, combat, CqC, aint light speed, reason Rayleigh could fight him just as Kuma could go between them

Neither in One Piece. One Piece fans dont even know what kind of battle speed stats exists and asume that many are lightspeed just because Kizaru has light speed travel feats.

While in Naruto we have characters such as Itachi reacting to thunder or characters like Raikage who indeeed fights with high level of speeds, greater than shunshin no jutsu. Heck, Kakashi is hailed to have been able to split thunder, so he had to reeact and move fadter so he could cut it.

While Kakashi (who has the sharingan) or Itachi could react to thunder, characters such as Minato, Tobirama and Raikage can fught with those level of speed.

Lol again, no. There are so many ways to get One Piece to FTL speeds, but I literally gave you an easy clearcut way. Ichiji blitzed his own light beams, Luffy was faster than that seeing as he fought and kept up with Katakuri who stomped Ichiji casually. He then got blitzed in G4 by Kaido, after that he fought and kept ip with Kaido’s same FTL attack in Base.

There is no point arguing with someone who isn’t even going to bother accepting OP’s speed feats without straight up disregarding them, but I am going to prove it once and then be done.

1) Oda implies that Luffy moved at lightspeed in his fight against Enel in SBS Volume 47. He clearly describes what Luffy did in his encounter with Enel.

2) The following arc, Foxy uses photons to attack. He describes the photons as light, they move in a straight line, they reflect off of mirrors, and they are made of “photons”. Luffy dodges them multiple times, all before getting his G2 multiplier.

3) Fast forward to Thriller Bark, Kuma literally states that his Air Cannons are light speed. Zoro dodges multiple of them.

4) Rayleigh intercepted Kizaru performing a point blank hit on Zoro.

5) Kizaru is literally light and even says “Have you ever been kicked at the speed of light?” He is literally light speed by default because of his fruit, this isn’t debatable. The Data Books literally state that he spams attacks at light speed. I could use other fruits to give you an analogy, or you could use common sense.

6) Multiple instances of characters dodging Kizaru’s beams or intercepting him, including Marco.

7) Luffy dodges the light beam and calls it “slow”. Ichiji blitzed light. Niji’s Henry Blazer was stated to be lightspeed.

The evidence is overwhelmingly against you. I shouldn’t even need to bring up the fact that G5 literally left a trail of fire while running on air.

Last response because I am not going to waste my time with an obvious OP downplayer. I bet you still think OP is island level.

Just noticed that you didn’t even bother to post speed feats for Naruto lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Restrictions:- Hokage's have Haki

Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato and Tsunade vs Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, Fujitora and Aramaki

Matchups are dependant on yall...
the hokages are actually a proper team comp. admirals are all more or less DPS / they actually dont complement each others

in a team setup, hokages will definitely do better + they can use elements to their advantage to counter admirals

also if things go south, hokages got a healer on the team. they win the stamina battle for sure. admirals have no healer

admirals are mostly statcheck elements, while hokage's actually got some level of hax. you have edo tensei as a viable option from 2nd hokage. you have flying raijin thats giga broken movement speed (only rivaled by kizaru from admirals side), and you got hashirama's sage mode whose gna be a hard tank for admirals to take down, specially with tsunade healing him from the back.

from admirals side, i only see fujitora's ability giving the hokages a problem. the horizontal gravity and all can disorient them hard, but the catch is fujitora, just like the other admirals mostly shoots AoE, so his abilities can harm the admirals too.

admirals are also far tankier (aside from hashirama). none of the hokages took a quake punch that shattered the entire island to the face and walked just fine after.

overall, id value team comp + team play better, so hokage's win. hashirama in the front, tobirama and hiruzen support by using elements to counter admirals, tsunade heals the team, minato flanks or keeps tsunade safe by teleporting her away from harm when needed

also water style kinda fuks the admirals if it drowns them (if aokiji was defeated so he doesnt freeze it)

hokages win

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The effects of the Gura Gura no Mi's Quakes were felt at Sabaody which is god knows how many kilometres away from Marineford. That's the feat to which the Admirals scale to.

A fairer matchup would be to put one or two Admirals vs the Hokages (minus Hashirama ofcourse).

Lol again, no. There are so many ways to get One Piece to FTL speeds, but I literally gave you an easy clearcut way. Ichiji blitzed his own light beams, Luffy was faster than that seeing as he fought and kept up with Katakuri who stomped Ichiji casually. He then got blitzed in G4 by Kaido, after that he fought and kept ip with Kaido’s same FTL attack in Base.

There is no point arguing with someone who isn’t even going to bother accepting OP’s speed feats without straight up disregarding them, but I am going to prove it once and then be done.

1) Oda implies that Luffy moved at lightspeed in his fight against Enel in SBS Volume 47. He clearly describes what Luffy did in his encounter with Enel.

2) The following arc, Foxy uses photons to attack. He describes the photons as light, they move in a straight line, they reflect off of mirrors, and they are made of “photons”. Luffy dodges them multiple times, all before getting his G2 multiplier.

3) Fast forward to Thriller Bark, Kuma literally states that his Air Cannons are light speed. Zoro dodges multiple of them.

4) Rayleigh intercepted Kizaru performing a point blank hit on Zoro.

5) Kizaru is literally light and even says “Have you ever been kicked at the speed of light?” He is literally light speed by default because of his fruit, this isn’t debatable. The Data Books literally state that he spams attacks at light speed. I could use other fruits to give you an analogy, or you could use common sense.

6) Multiple instances of characters dodging Kizaru’s beams or intercepting him, including Marco.

7) Luffy dodges the light beam and calls it “slow”. Ichiji blitzed light. Niji’s Henry Blazer was stated to be lightspeed.

The evidence is overwhelmingly against you. I shouldn’t even need to bring up the fact that G5 literally left a trail of fire while running on air.

Last response because I am not going to waste my time with an obvious OP downplayer. I bet you still think OP is island level.

Just noticed that you didn’t even bother to post speed feats for Naruto lol.

Your whole argument is why I said One Piece forums fail hard to scale power, they dont know the differences between speed feats amd how they work, reasom there is so many fanboys of Katakuri and give credit to hos feats to speed which arent.

OP cast can react to lightning since Skypia Arc

And Kizarus raw speed>his light speed.

Nijis Henry Blazer is also LS and Admirals scales to that.Simple
Can OP bent space itself? Well, Gai did it. Lasers are not light speed, unless not in one Piece as they have mass.

Can OP bent space itself? Well, Gai did it. Lasers are not light speed, unless not in one Piece as they have mass.
Foxy’s beams didn’t have mass. Try again. Also, lol Kizaru was literally stated to attack at lightspeed by the Vivre Cards and by his own admission. His light has some fictional properties to it, but we also clearly see that it works like actual light as he is a light man. And what about Kuma’s light speed air cannons which didn’t have mass? You clearly watched OP half awake.

Hashirama is the only one who actually has AP/DC to hurt a higher level One Piece character

They are guys who fight for days and tank attacks that destroy islands. Attacks from other Hokage are like pity