Versus Battle Admirals vs Hokages

Once again, learn the different type of speed feats. They dont react to light speed.
They do in fact; we even have a feat of Marco intercepting light beams and Rayleigh directly cutting off Kizaru in the middle of his light speed travel technique. There's even evidence which you straight ignored.

Once again, learn the different type of speed feats. They dont react to light speed.
They legit moved faster as Kizaru lol

Luffy at the start of TS called Lasers slow(not a relativistic feat as we dont know at what distance he dodged it but still)

Base Kaido still blitzed a FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR stronger version of Luffy who used on top of that FS

Later,Luffy after another powercreep dodged TB from Hybrid Kaido who is faster as Base Kaido on close range
And Admirals can also react to that

They legit moved faster as Kizaru lol

Luffy at the start of TS called Lasers slow(not a relativistic feat as we dont know at what distance he dodged it but still)

Base Kaido still blitzed a FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR stronger version of Luffy who used on top of that FS

Later,Luffy after another powercreep dodged TB from Hybrid Kaido who is faster as Base Kaido on close range
And Admirals can also react to that

It is called aim dodging. Just as people can dodge bullets before they are shot.

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wik...=Capabilities,faster than the user themselves.

Maybe the link is broken but search for it. The best example is Enel, he is as fast as lighting and he has blitzed Luffy several times even though Luffy had dodged laser beams pre tike skip before haki.

We also have Big Mom being hit by thunder while she could fight equally to Kaido in Base who could blitz Luffy...

If we use your feats, then Luffy is already tiers above Kizaru who was already stated by Oda to be the fastest since he is light speed, the only light speed user. Yet, he still doesn't have actual LS combat speed.

So it is still debatable.

See? You thought me and @Steven are Narutards but here, kiiro comes up by saying Naruto characters have better speed feats because of reacting to lightning whilst disregarding OP characters reacting and INTERACTING to lightspeed lol. That's the definition of a Nardotard.
Lmao, I forgot this is the same guy who was going around in that thread. Thanks for the reminder, but yeah here we have a stomp for the admirals
Post automatically merged:

Power scaling. I mean that, for example If Boruto could damage Tobirama with a rasengan, Naruto receives PS since he is superior.

So once again, why would superior character receive PS from a technique... ONLY the technique that has a light speed level while the user itself aint that fast with his other techniques?

It is like saying that anyone above Jozu has his durability in diamond. The same example.
Anyone who can damage Jozu in diamond with haki should get durability in diamond since you can use armament for defense as well. I don't think there's anything wrong with this.

Lmao, I forgot this is the same guy who was going around in that thread. Thanks for the reminder, but yeah here we have a stomp for the admirals

Anyone who can damage Jozu in diamond with haki should get durability in diamond since you can use armament for defense as well. I don't think there's anything wrong with this.
Yeah, nothing wrong with your analysis, the problem is that no one can damage diamond which is said to be equal to Kairoseki and nothing can really damage it.

It is called aim dodging. Just as people can dodge bullets before they are shot.

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wik...=Capabilities,faster than the user themselves.
What is that wiki suppose to tell me?Batman were just faster as DS Beams.So what?That fucker aint slow by any means
The best example is Enel, he is as fast as lighting and he has blitzed Luffy several times even though Luffy had dodged laser beams pre tike skip before haki.
Luffy never dodged Lasers In Skypia Arc or Pre-Skypia Arc.The OP cast were lightning timers back in the days because they scaled to Kalifa who reacted to Namis lightning
If we use your feats, then Luffy is already tiers above Kizaru who was already stated by Oda to be the fastest since he is light speed
Kizaru was NEVER stated being the fastest,NEVER.Not a single time.And yes,featwise Luffy is faster as Kizaru

Lol, I am not going to get started with this argument again. I stand by what I wrote and you people did not provide any actual counterarguments. But that was in that thread.

We can agree that the Admirals stomp here. It will get even worse once they start showing more feats.

Lol, I am not going to get started with this argument again. I stand by what I wrote and you people did not provide any actual counterarguments. But that was in that thread.
We provided counterarguments, but you lacked reading comprehension. I guess you must've improved since then, good job man.

Yall dont get how OP hashirama is, he is insane just to little bit show how OP his powers were: Obito survived his heart being comepletly destoryed by kakashi because he had little hashirama cells, now do the scaling for hashirama himself lmao

Hashirama aint cell lol

Akainu vapes him
U know that hashirama has... hashirama cells?

How will he survive if Akainu burns him to ashes?
He has strong regenration plus catching Naruto characters aint easy especially with substitution jutsu, hashirama stated kurama + naruto "almost" have chakra as much as him, he can spam wood clones and substitution jutsu as much as he wants without getting tired or weak, catching him is like a dream, plus have u seen have big and powerful his 1000 hands jutsu is? Kurama looks like an ant i front of that

The light speed phenomena or what I like to call it the lightspeed paradox is super popular across all fictions with art.
I like to describe it as something most mangakas have failed to portray correctly but we still accept it as being light speed. In other words, yes, it is light speed and at the same time it isn't.

OP, Black Clover, and other famous battle mangas all have these flaws where characters see light and then they react by either dodging it or getting hit by it. But because the light has already brightened their faces and the surroundings behind the said targets then doesn't that mean the light has already touched the surface of their skins and SHOULD damage them?

Something to consider.

We provided counterarguments, but you lacked reading comprehension. I guess you must've improved since then, good job man.
I guess you didn’t improve your reading comprehension since then lol. The Kakashi statement STILL hasn’t been debunked or proven wrong. Also, no one could prove Naruto was faster, whereas I could do so for Luffy. I’m not about to start this argument with you idiots again. Stick to the topic thread.

On the topic of this thread, why is this still an argument? Hashirama has the best feats of the Hokages by far and he gets outshined by current One Piece feats.

Last edited:
What is that wiki suppose to tell me?Batman were just faster as DS Beams.So what?That fucker aint slow by any means

Luffy never dodged Lasers In Skypia Arc or Pre-Skypia Arc.The OP cast were lightning timers back in the days because they scaled to Kalifa who reacted to Namis lightning

Kizaru was NEVER stated being the fastest,NEVER.Not a single time.And yes,featwise Luffy is faster as Kizaru
Oh well, if you cant understand terms to determine feats, then you are just bad debating and not even worth it. And I never said pre skypie, I meant pre time skip while once again, Sanji is faster than Kalifa yet failed to dodge Enel lighting that just means that not all lighting have the same speed in OP.

And since FTL has not been proven, Kizaru is the fastest in speed travel.