Versus Battle Admirals vs Hokages

Oh well, if you cant understand terms to determine feats, then you are just bad debating and not even worth it. And I never said pre skypie, I meant pre time skip while once again, Sanji is faster than Kalifa yet failed to dodge Enel lighting that just means that not all lighting have the same speed in OP.
Enel was a slowass for EL standarts.So why even mention him?EL Sanji>>Skypia Sanji.Is that rly so hard to understand how powercreep works fo Doffy Tards?Leave this section,this is beyond you brain capacity
And since FTL has not been proven, Kizaru is the fastest in speed travel.
Your just fucking retarted.Go back to TikTok

@Sentinel look,another hopeless idiot.Cant debate with SanjiKun2.0

Enel was a slowass for EL standarts.So why even mention him?EL Sanji>>Skypia Sanji.Is that rly so hard to understand how powercreep works fo Doffy Tards?Leave this section,this is beyond you brain capacity

Did you really believe that someone who already sucks af when it comes to inverse battles and powerscaling can somewhat debate in crossover matchups? I even expected that he fails in crossover battles far worse. This section is just not for him, way too complicated. Coming up with absolute ridiculous anti feats and arbitrary scaling when it comes to two different verses.

Did you really believe that someone who already sucks af when it comes to inverse battles and powerscaling can somewhat debate in crossover matchups? I even expected that he fails in crossover battles far worse. This section is just not for him, way too complicated. Coming up with absolute ridiculous anti feats and arbitrary scaling when it comes to two different verses.
Sucks? So your power scaling is 100% accurate? So you hold the truth? People in real life dont even get an idea of simple things, logical things. There is plenty of them, each of them in different aspects. Sentinel, it aint me wrong, many users here are just stupid and ignore logical things and just use scans that are ambiguos to prove some headcanon.

Light Speed characters in OP is heck stupid.
Post automatically merged:

So Sanji magically went from slower than thunder to LS? Hilarious.

Sucks? So your power scaling is 100% accurate? So you hold the truth? People in real life dont even get an idea of simple things, logical things. There is plenty of them, each of them in different aspects. Sentinel, it aint me wrong, many users here are just stupid and ignore logical things and just use scans that are ambiguos to prove some headcanon.
Says the flat earther.

Listen Kiiro, you might bring up your stupidity in OP battledome because inverse logic is more casual but at least stop acting like a retard in multiverse section, okay? Powerscaling solely works with feats - listing anti feats only makes you a creditless bum.

If you're still unfamiliar with the multiverse battledome rules, read this thread:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/multiverse-battledome-rules-guidelines.5253/

Either you can understand why the admirals win against the hokages (due to far better feats) or you simply stop bitching around.

Just shut up.

Last edited:

Light Speed characters in OP is heck stupid.

1) Nobody’s 100% right or wrong in a versus battle as we would likely never know what would happen unless the authors actually had them fight. For all we know, one person could pull out a new powerup. For a versus matchup, we have to use what we are shown from both sides.

2) There are many statements and feats backing up FTL One Piece, not to mention actual pixel scaled calcs. You don’t have to like it, but it is a fact. Tbh, One Piece has the most concrete and consistent speed feats of the Big Three.

3) It is a Shonen (ever heard of a “Shonen power creep”?) and a fictional story. Naruto went from like Small Mountain level to Moon level in ONE ARC. Gash Bell went from island level to planetary. This literally happens all the time in Shonen. Besides, you exaggerate. Sanji didn’t reach light speed until some time right before the timeskip. They didn’t reach FTL until after the timeskip. Before that they were only Relativistic. You also fail to realize that a LOT of time passed manga wise. The Straw Hats were already stated to get more and more powerful with each island they go through. It isn’t a leap for them to reach FTL.

4) I believe most of the frustration that you are feeling rn stems from you wrongfully assuming OP to be a “weak verse” which is a common mistake amongst the anime fandom. The feats and statements have always been there, now that they are more consistent, people are beginning to accept them more. The speed feats are there. The power feats are there. The Hokages can not win here from what we have seen of them. This is a fact. Any hax that they have can be dealt with, any powerful attack easily overpowered. The craziest thing is that they could just blitz the Hokages and win instantly. The Hokages are nowhere near as fast as SPSM Naruto who scales anywhere from Relativistic to barely FTL depending on the source you use.

Last edited:
Says the flat earther.

Listen Kiiro, you might bring up your stupidity in OP battledome because inverse logic is more casual but at least stop acting like a retard in multiverse section, okay? Powerscaling solely works with feats - listing anti feats only makes you a creditless bum.

If you're still unfamiliar with the multiverse battledome rules, read this thread:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/multiverse-battledome-rules-guidelines.5253/

Either you can understand why the admirals win against the hokages (due to far better feats) or you simply stop bitching around.

Just shut up.
Ayo, so being flat earther already means you are better? Lol, you dont know me and my accomplisments to judge someone by their beliefs.

Anti feats is part of the debate, I am refuting your wanks and stupidity, many tier list in the wikis are bad, proven many times in other forums or maybe even in this.

No OP character is light speed, only Kizaru and that is only in travel.

Heck, even the databook states that the Raikage nearly reaches the speed of light, we have B being near as fast as him, then we have Naruto being faster and Minato was still faster, still they aint LS. I can also overrated their feats, using Haku who is LS confirmed.

You list it dude

EL Sanji was a lightningtimer,so was the likes of Nami

Current Sanji is a different story
Nami?

Feats are overrated.

1) Nobody’s 100% right or wrong in a versus battle as we would likely never know what would happen unless the authors actually had them fight. For all we know, one person could pull out a new powerup. For a versus matchup, we have to use what we are shown from both sides.

2) There are many statements and feats backing up FTL One Piece, not to mention actual pixel scaled calcs. You don’t have to like it, but it is a fact. Tbh, One Piece has the most concrete and consistent speed feats of the Big Three.

3) It is a Shonen (ever heard of a “Shonen power creep”?) and a fictional story. Naruto went from like Small Mountain level to Moon level in ONE ARC. Gash Bell went from island level to planetary. This literally happens all the time in Shonen. Besides, you exaggerate. Sanji didn’t reach light speed until some time right before the timeskip. They didn’t reach FTL until after the timeskip. Before that they were only Relativistic. You also fail to realize that a LOT of time passed manga wise. The Straw Hats were already stated to get more and more powerful with each island they go through. It isn’t a leap for them to reach FTL.

4) I believe most of the frustration that you are feeling rn stems from you wrongfully assuming OP to be a “weak verse” which is a common mistake amongst the anime fandom. The feats and statements have always been there, now that they are more consistent, people are beginning to accept them more. The speed feats are there. The power feats are there. The Hokages can not win here from what we have seen of them. This is a fact. Any hax that they have can be dealt with, any powerful attack easily overpowered. The craziest thing is that they could just blitz the Hokages and win instantly. The Hokages are nowhere near as fast as SPSM Naruto who scales anywhere from Relativistic to barely FTL depending on the source you use.
Fact? Oda has only mentioned Kizaru as LS and hypes it to be top tier in speed, the best of the best and you say it is a fact? Screw Oda then lol.

And no, I aint saying OP is a weak verse, it is overated. Kizaru is the only confirmed LS

Last edited:
Nami?

Feats are overrated.
Your problem is,that you think Nami is weak,which aint the case.

Hakubo(or whatever his name was in DR) blitzed Dellinger and tons of other people.Robin piss easy outspeeded him

And lol at A or Bee being LS.No one in Nardo is that fast.The only feat they have which puts them at Relativistic range is Senpō: Ranton Kōga.And only God-Tiers scale to that.Not the old Hokage weakling who got outspeeded by Juubito

Ayo, so being flat earther already means you are better?
You said it, I don't know you, I neither know your accomplishments nor your actual education (judging from how you legit believe the earth is flat... I mean, bruh) but someone who claims that people don't even have an idea of simple or logical things whilst you're straight refusing to believe clear facts (like we have horizons with a spherical earth, gravity, day night circle, seasons, actual footage of the globe, actual CALCULATIONS - and Eratosthenes proved it 2000 years ago by calculations, without the high advanced use of technology we're able to use nowadays) which is evidence for a spherical earth, shouldn't spout such horseshit in the first place. If you want to start arguing about logical things, start believing the more simpler things lol.

Anti feats is part of the debate, I am refuting your wanks and stupidity, many tier list in the wikis are bad, proven many times in other forums or maybe even in this.
See, that's why I told you to read the battledome rules before posting in this section because then you'd avoid writing this pure stupidity.

Anti feats are NOT part of multiverse battles, I have no actual idea how you even came to this conclusion. Except casuals or diehard fanboys, reasonable powerscalers do not use anti feats. You probably mean outliers but the issue is that none of your arguments represent an outlier in the first place.

Many fictional verses have dozens of anti feats, let's get started.
There were lots of FTL+ feats of DBZ characters, yet Dyspo was hyped as someone reaching LS in super. DB characters have universal AP but bullets hurt them and a train overpowered Goku. Can we start taking these anti feats seriously here?
Madara was taken down by a kunai.
Roger was killed by fodders.
And so on.

If you are refuting to argue about a more consistent base, you can also fuck off from here, seriously. Or try to bring a better concept than ours that it makes more sense to compare two different verses without major issues. I will wait. Or wait... Just fuck off, politely asking you.

Bold one wasn't even confirmed in the manga, pure headcanon.

OP characters demonstrated on multiple occasions how they are able to react or interact with light speed. It is not just Kizaru's speed. King legit has an attack which is as fast as a beam. Sanji dodged multiple light beams with minor issues. Marco straight interfered Kizaru's light attack by travelling the distance between him and Whitebeard. Whitebeard interrupted Kizaru in the middle of his movement, in which he dispersed in photons and literally used the movement technique what you refer as light speed, which is another feat related to LS. Rayleigh also did the same.

Heck, even the databook states that the Raikage nearly reaches the speed of light
The Naruto databook which is full of exaggerated bullshit? You know it says Temari can blow up the universe or something like that?

You already overrate their feats. None of them have feats of interacting with LS nor a few relativistic ones either. The Haku statement is a vague thing about him travelling between his mirrors, not to mention that every other feat basically contradicts Haku's speed, hence an outlier. You say anti feats but you're using Haku as an example.

And no, I aint saying OP is a weak verse, it is overated.
You probably only know the HST verse as a whole. In the grand scheme of things, the HST verse isn't even at the top 10000 of fictional verses. I don't think reasonable powerscalers here "overrate" OP like you claim. Stop crying only because the hokages get folded here, you little fanboy.

Your entire argument is based on disbelief instead of actual evidence (ironic considering how this could be a reason why you refuse to believe that the earth isn't flat). And at last:

I am refuting your wanks and stupidity, many tier list in the wikis are bad, proven many times in other forums or maybe even in this.
There is no "wanks" and "stupidity" - the sites and sources I'm using also has the Naruto god tiers significantly above OP top tiers, so it is wank and stupidity too then? Many tier lists in these wikis are bad? They have a structured dimensional tiering list and although it ain't completely flawless (since every verse has its own interpretation of multiverses and whole structures as well), I doubt yours even come remotely close to theirs. Proven many times in other forums? What? Dimensional tiering is a wide concept being used in ALL battledome sites (except maybe Spacebattles or whatever). You can hardly disprove it.

You could argue for certain terms in terms of stats, ie split durability (physical and energy based attacks) which is nonsense imo. Not to mention that, if we would split durability into several sections, admirals would whoop the hokages' asses even easier. OP has dozens of feats of the former after all.

Fact? Oda has only mentioned Kizaru as LS and hypes it to be top tier in speed, the best of the best and you say it is a fact? Screw Oda then lol.
There is no Oda and there is no Kishimoto to answer such hypothetical issues to multiverse matchups; so merely relying on author's statements is another faulty thing. Statements can be used for evidence but you have to be careful with how reliable it is. Things like "This weapon is invincible" is an obvious no limit fallacy for example.

Last edited:
I think once you see past the "cartoony" side of things then you will realize One Piece is actually an extremely powerful verse with regular human characters capable of performing insane feats.

We seem to give characters from Naruto or Bleach a pass because well they are "ninjas" or "death gods" and by these titles alone...performing said feats make sense.

Somehow a lot of people don't give One Piece the same pass though. I wonder why.

Ayo, so being flat earther already means you are better? Lol, you dont know me and my accomplisments to judge someone by their beliefs.

Heck, even the databook states that the Raikage nearly reaches the speed of light, we have B being near as fast as him, then we have Naruto being faster and Minato was still faster, still they aint LS. I can also overrated their feats, using Haku who is LS confirmed.

Nami?

Feats are overrated.

And no, I aint saying OP is a weak verse, it is overated. Kizaru is the only confirmed LS
You want to use Oda as a reference? Guess what? You actually lose there. You see, in an SBS, Oda actually implied that Luffy went light speed in his fight with Enel. He basically says that Luffy ducked at lightspeed before landing the final blow against Enel. Look it up if you don’t believe me. In the very next arc, Oda had Luffy dodging photons. You can keep downplaying OP’s speed all you want, but even Vs. Battles wiki, being the massive downplayers that they are, recognize One Piece as FTL. We can use statements, feats, and pixel scaling to get them there. I am going to walk you through each: one last time.

1) Statements. Kuma stated that his air pads were light speed. Kizaru is a light man and stated that he attacks at light speed (“have you ever been kicked at the SPEED of LIGHT?”). Germa tech is stated multiple times to be lightspeed. Pacifistas are stated to replicate Kizaru’s light fruit. There are instances of characters avoiding these casually and Luffy called light “slow”. Btw, the Databook confirms that Kizaru spams attacks at light speed, which should’ve been obvious as he is a LIGHT fruit user (just like Ace is FIRE, or how Aokiji is ICE… are you going to start claiming that Ace can not burn people or that Aokiji is not cold?). A light beam cannot move at a speed other than light. Scientifically it is impossible. Whenever Kizaru attacks someone pre skip, an emphasis was always placed on his speed. Oda even went out of his way to make Kizaru talk slow to contrast his ability.

2) Feats. Consistently, One Piece is faster than light, whether you accept it or not. Their speed has gotten so crazy that Luffy can literally swing around a lightning bolt in G5 before it even falls to the ground. You acknowledge that Kizaru “travels at light speed”, right? In the manga, he has been intercepted by Rayleigh, Marco, AND WB when travelling lol. What do you call that? We also have Ichiji shooting out multiple light beams and blitzing ALL OF THEM. He isn’t even known for his speed. Even Chopper dodged a point blank light beam from Queen lol.

I don’t have to go over every single feat since you refuse to accept even the attacks in One Piece being light speed (despite it being stated over and over).

3) Pixel-Scaling. Honestly, I am not a fan of pixel-scaling as it usually downplays the feats of the One Piece character, but perhaps this is something that you might appreciate. One Piece has feats that have been calced to be lightspeed and beyond. Through pixel-scaling, Vs. Battles Wiki were able to determine that they do indeed move at such speeds. They provide the justification on their page. These are isolated incidents too, so you cannot claim that they are just scaling speed off of other speed feats (with One Piece in particular, they always want tons of evidence before making a single change that makes the verse stronger).

If you really don’t accept OP as light speed without a doubt that’s fine, but I encourage you to watch this video:

One Piece’s Speed

Maybe, that will clear up all of your misconceptions. If not, then lol. You might just be biased.

You want to use Oda as a reference? Guess what? You actually lose there. You see, in an SBS, Oda actually implied that Luffy went light speed in his fight with Enel. He basically says that Luffy ducked at lightspeed before landing the final blow against Enel. Look it up if you don’t believe me. In the very next arc, Oda had Luffy dodging photons. You can keep downplaying OP’s speed all you want, but even Vs. Battles wiki, being the massive downplayers that they are, recognize One Piece as FTL. We can use statements, feats, and pixel scaling to get them there. I am going to walk you through each: one last time.

1) Statements. Kuma stated that his air pads were light speed. Kizaru is a light man and stated that he attacks at light speed (“have you ever been kicked at the SPEED of LIGHT?”). Germa tech is stated multiple times to be lightspeed. Pacifistas are stated to replicate Kizaru’s light fruit. There are instances of characters avoiding these casually and Luffy called light “slow”. Btw, the Databook confirms that Kizaru spams attacks at light speed, which should’ve been obvious as he is a LIGHT fruit user (just like Ace is FIRE, or how Aokiji is ICE… are you going to start claiming that Ace can not burn people or that Aokiji is not cold?). A light beam cannot move at a speed other than light. Scientifically it is impossible. Whenever Kizaru attacks someone pre skip, an emphasis was always placed on his speed. Oda even went out of his way to make Kizaru talk slow to contrast his ability.

2) Feats. Consistently, One Piece is faster than light, whether you accept it or not. Their speed has gotten so crazy that Luffy can literally swing around a lightning bolt in G5 before it even falls to the ground. You acknowledge that Kizaru “travels at light speed”, right? In the manga, he has been intercepted by Rayleigh, Marco, AND WB when travelling lol. What do you call that? We also have Ichiji shooting out multiple light beams and blitzing ALL OF THEM. He isn’t even known for his speed. Even Chopper dodged a point blank light beam from Queen lol.

I don’t have to go over every single feat since you refuse to accept even the attacks in One Piece being light speed (despite it being stated over and over).

3) Pixel-Scaling. Honestly, I am not a fan of pixel-scaling as it usually downplays the feats of the One Piece character, but perhaps this is something that you might appreciate. One Piece has feats that have been calced to be lightspeed and beyond. Through pixel-scaling, Vs. Battles Wiki were able to determine that they do indeed move at such speeds. They provide the justification on their page. These are isolated incidents too, so you cannot claim that they are just scaling speed off of other speed feats (with One Piece in particular, they always want tons of evidence before making a single change that makes the verse stronger).

If you really don’t accept OP as light speed without a doubt that’s fine, but I encourage you to watch this video:

One Piece’s Speed

Maybe, that will clear up all of your misconceptions. If not, then lol. You might just be biased.
Want to use Oda words while he is joking around? He even said that you can cover your bellybuttom and laid down lol.

Photos that doesnt follow all the principle to be called light speed? Yeah., great.
Kuma said he does those at light speed, not that they travel at light speed, learn the differance.
Pacifistas are also made of light, yet nothing show that are light speed as Kizaru's.

As I said, only Kizaru is LS and is the fastest. Measuring his feats were the begining of the problem.

As I said, only Kizaru is LS and is the fastest. Measuring his feats were the begining of the problem.
There is no problem. You make it a problem because you cannot understand or grasp crossover logic. This argument is evident:

Photos that doesnt follow all the principle to be called light speed? Yeah., great.
Kuma said he does those at light speed, not that they travel at light speed, learn the differance.
Pacifistas are also made of light, yet nothing show that are light speed as Kizaru's.
It's usually some YT levels of argumentation.
Photons don't follow the principles to be called LS? What's about Madara's only LS feat? And how comes Kizaru's fruit is an exception but we treat Enel's speed/lightning as real lightning speed?

There are fictional elements and we all judge them equally when comparing verses. Otherwise there isn't a point in a comparison in the first place.