• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes fuji, you take a shot at the dark and wish for the best, wouldn't it be a big score for us to get a scum lynched this early on in the DP? high risk, high reward. But lucky for you, this ain't any shot in the dark, it's my guts and hunger to uncover the truth.

Don't you think she been to friendly? did you happen to read my interactions with ekko regarding her slot?
I didnt read your interractions no.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Sometimes fuji, you take a shot at the dark and wish for the best, wouldn't it be a big score for us to get a scum lynched this early on in the DP? high risk, high reward. But lucky for you, this ain't any shot in the dark, it's my guts and hunger to uncover the truth.

Don't you think she been to friendly? did you happen to read my interactions with ekko regarding her slot?
thoughts on tpein btw

Emil

Certified Memelord
This post actually strike me as odd because usually there's some impetus to doing this kind of research on your own character. I've honestly never done this unless I was thinking about how to set up a fake claim.
tbf i do this regardless of alignment, but i dont go around flexing it in the thread early day 1

This post actually strike me as odd because usually there's some impetus to doing this kind of research on your own character. I've honestly never done this unless I was thinking about how to set up a fake claim.
Why would she say it in the thread though? Seems like an odd thing to bring attention towards if that was the case no?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Any further opinions you require from me from this point on since you can't form your own, come for a price, and the only price I am interested in is a vote on Flower. Until then, don't bother me.
i already have my own opinions. urs are mere addition to my collections

u read the flowa/tpein didnt u? i doubt they r aligned. who is buddying who? if you think flowa is skoom do u think tpein is town?

Status
Not open for further replies.