Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ekko: FlOwEr is ScUm. YeET hEr.
Flower: There might be a hunter who‘s after me, so probably getting offed anyhow.
Ekko: Why are you okay with this?

Tf is this question. If you think I‘m scum, why are you suddenly concerned about my safety here :milaugh:?

Flower went from

>Emotional outburst that was not warranted at all from a mere 4 votes on her
>Alot of angry posts, which feels forced by the way
>Annoyance which honestly looks fake to me
>Ignored every question directed her way
>Called everyone who voted her scum but town read Ultra (for no reason at all) and left zolo aside
>Trying to lead a wagon on Ekko now
>Outed that she is hunted, which is NAI cause if her claim is true anyone can be hunted scum included.
>Now making posts like 'not so tough are we' to ekko, her attitude changed, and her entire vibe she gave off changed, probably girl realized that she is safe for now.

How am I quiet exactly? you know I have a life outside of this game right? plus, not like you are cooperative, all you been doing is crying that everyone who vote you is scum or a dumbass and outburst emotions that can easily be faked. Plus, you ignored every question I asked of you. Like what is even is this? lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko: FlOwEr is ScUm. YeET hEr.
Flower: There might be a hunter who‘s after me, so probably getting offed anyhow.
Ekko: Why are you okay with this?

Tf is this question. If you think I‘m scum, why are you suddenly concerned about my safety here :milaugh:?
flowa u ask for amps, refills, double actions, protects like 10 times a day as town

u want me to belive that u just give up so willingly to a hunter targeting u?

where is the spirit flowa?

flowa u ask for amps, refills, double actions, protects like 10 times a day as town

u want me to belive that u just give up so willingly to a hunter targeting u?

where is the spirit flowa?
After having to deal with the same kind of bullshit every game I‘m just out of energy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.