• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not letting you go. What do you expect me to do to you right now? :goatasure:
Tell everyone I’m scum. Try to convince people. Instead of saying “one of SK or Prof is scum but who knows”.

By what you’re saying I should be your strongest scum read in the game yet you’ve not done anything to even bring real awareness to it, much less push it or vote for me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
flowa always wants claims as town or scum so it's NAI but i dont like nat asking for them like she did me
this is a loaded reply. i asked a simple question. so u were aware i was going to ask u next why r u voting me and not nat ? i never asked for claims..i was against it. she did

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko tunnel on Nat remind me of when he did similar to me in Blue game when i was Kurumi, he was Town then.
its a little different cuz nat isnt even fighting back. u did whole bunch of text walls there but ur wagon was easier since u r an indie and everyone jumped on it. here the wagon is harder cuz shes mafia even tho shes not even fighting back

Soul, your so demanding this game. Start actually doing something. Your tunnel on me ain‘t contribution, you know.
I am not demanding at all actually, I contributed more in this game than you, what have you done all game? but cry that everyone who sus you is scum and wanting to lynch ekko. I am not even going after you right now. I washed my hands on you long time ago, you are in my scum lean list and want you lynched if possible. That reaction to a mere 4 votes was the most fake reaction I seen. Reminds me of that game when you did exactly the same thing and then turned out you were plotting to kill all of us lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.