Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
you guys down to test this?

apparently the day doesnt end when i reach majority like i thought. we can try reaching majority on me and when u realize day doesnt end i want everyone on nat
Fellas, Ekko is willing to test the validity of his claim. Reach majority with him and see if it truly hammers or not. We have plenty of time to do this.

I am not demanding at all actually, I contributed more in this game than you, what have you done all game? but cry that everyone who sus you is scum and wanting to lynch ekko. I am not even going after you right now. I washed my hands on you long time ago, you are in my scum lean list and want you lynched if possible. That reaction to a mere 4 votes was the most fake reaction I seen. Reminds me of that game when you did exactly the same thing and then turned out you were plotting to kill all of us lol.
What is your contribution besides spamming it and making it impossible for town to focus?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Fellas, Ekko is willing to test the validity of his claim. Reach majority with him and see if it truly hammers or not. We have plenty of time to do this.

need a vote count for this but i do not mind. go for it

promise me to go nat afterwards

basically, i'm not really opposed to any of these wagons

i don't really town read Nat (still neutral, like I said) and for Usopp, if he's lying scum, he'd die and if he's honest town, he'll live (honest scum would be difficult one though)

@Fujishiro You here? What do you think?

If he’s saying he’s willing to test it, I’m going to strongly lean to it being real.

I am not demanding at all actually, I contributed more in this game than you, what have you done all game? but cry that everyone who sus you is scum and wanting to lynch ekko. I am not even going after you right now. I washed my hands on you long time ago, you are in my scum lean list and want you lynched if possible. That reaction to a mere 4 votes was the most fake reaction I seen. Reminds me of that game when you did exactly the same thing and then turned out you were plotting to kill all of us lol.
My emotions that night were real. You are a coward for trying to off me while sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.