Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt go after him last game or GoT game and was correct

i went after him in weebs and SW and he flipped indie

the pattern is there
You didnt go after me in GOT because I claimed Brienne, prior to doing that I was coasting and you said I was indie.

You never went after me in Weebs because I insta claimed Indie after day 1 and it would be suicide.

Why are you making shit up Ekko.

D

Dragomir

You didnt go after me in GOT because I claimed Brienne, prior to doing that I was coasting and you said I was indie.

You never went after me in Weebs because I insta claimed Indie after day 1 and it would be suicide.

Why are you making shit up Ekko.
No, he definitely went after you in Weebs. He was scum reading you D0. I remember that for sure.

Really? Could have sworn he was scum reading that game even before Tris outing you.

Me thinking Fuji is indie means I'm simping Ekko?
No, in fact your reads this game have been weird fam, you defend Ekko, you defend the person with extra VP not coming out then you tinfoil a ridiculous thing about me being indie because Ekko who’s pretty much outed scum is scum reading me all the while ignoring Ultra’s bogus reasoning for shooting instead of the plenty of other candidates at hand after yesterdays flip.

Don't care.

And? Did you forget the Dest's HxH where he claimed indie as Kite? You really think town Ekko wouldn't lie like this? C'mon now, Flower. He can be scum, but he ain't scum for that.
Then why would he even mention his win rate? Which isn‘t even true btw. He got rekt as Indie in both Aries games here.

Status
Not open for further replies.