Break Week Let's talk about Zoro vs Orochi

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Actually Orochi vs Zoro (avenging Yasu) has an actual meaning an reason alongside SN trio vs Kaido (luffy and Kidd revenge) and Dukes vs Jack (Minks revenge)
These 3 matchups outcome will have bigger impact than King/Queen defeat this arc. That's a fact!

The reason why most fans are against this battle being Zoro most important feat is that After Orochi wasn't portrayed as top tier as they dreamt and his design is goofy, Orochi left a bad taste in their mouths for him to be Zoro's best feat this arc.

I'm one of those who was against Orochi wank but I can firmly say Orochi having such mystical fruit , hybrid mode will make him at best high tier.
This man was able to tank and survive Zeus tempo attack so his dura and endurance is already high tier.

While luffy is fighting Kaido for Momo sake and his own revenge
Zoro is gonna take down Orochi for Yasu and Hiyori Sake.

Momo and co might fight Orochi but it is Zoto who will slay the 8 headed snake.

WILL Zoro fight King/smoothie? Possibly.
but Zoro will surely be the key figure in Orochi defeat.
Zoro vs Orochi will happen, whether many of us think Orochi is not that strong as high high tiers... this is a build up for everything

*Reminder this thread isnt about zoro vs king/kaido/smoothie .
Any continous off topic or trolls will be sanctioned.

Last edited by a moderator:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro isnt beating or killing orochi he didnt get the ame no habikiri is the snake slayer sword the sword literally famed in japan for slaying the yamata no orochi no matter how much shit you chat oda is 100 million percent using this sword to kill orochi and zoro doesnt have it.

It would be cool if momo beat this fodder ass tbh. a rightful king reclaim his kingdom would be the theme. Also would like to see another shit of him beside crying. Kid need a bit struggle in this war.

I am not entirely againts this Idea but Zoro vs Orochi hold no weight imo

J

Jo_Ndule

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Everyone on wano has more of a reason to take out Kaido than SNs
Yet Kidd Luffy law will do the job.

Bring a better argument
The SN have reasons beyond just liberating Wano. Heck, Kid’s reasons have nothing to do with Wano. Plus not anyone can beat Kaido. That’s why Luffy is there to help. Orochi, however, can be disposed of by anyone half competent.

I address all of this in my post that was linked.

There’s actually a little more credence to this now, with the apparent revelation of stuff in vol. 96, if it’s to be believed. Zoro’s master, Koushiro, was revealed to be the son of Shimatsuki Kozaburo (swordsmith), the same family as Yasuie, who Orochi killed. When Orochi was younger, he was a servant of the same family, just like Onimaru was, who Zoro clashed against to get Shusui back.

Even without that, Zoro dealing with Orochi at some point was always far more realistic than him doing anything against Kaido.

Zoro isnt beating or killing orochi he didnt get the ame no habikiri is the snake slayer sword the sword literally famed in japan for slaying the yamata no orochi no matter how much shit you chat oda is 100 million percent using this sword to kill orochi and zoro doesnt have it.

On top of that, Momo is probably Susano-o, or Usopp (who IMO is going to fight Orochi funny enough) and Momo are a combination of him.

Actually Orochi vs Zoro (avenging Yasu) has an actual meaning an reason alongside SN trio vs Kaido (luffy and Kidd revenge) and Dukes vs Jack (Minks revenge)
These 3 matchups outcome will have bigger impact than King/Queen defeat this arc. That's a fact!

The reason why most fans are against this battle being Zoro most important feat is that After Orochi wasn't portrayed as top tier as they dreamt and his design is goofy, Orochi left a bad taste in their mouths for him to be Zoro's best feat this arc.

I'm one of those who was against Orochi wank but I can firmly say Orochi having such mystical fruit , hybrid mode will make him at best high tier.
This man was able to tank and survive Zeus tempo attack so his dura and endurance is already high tier.

While luffy is fighting Kaido for Momo sake and his own revenge
Zoro is gonna take down Orochi for Yasu and Hiyori Sake.

Momo and co might fight Orochi but it is Zoto who will slay the 8 headed snake.

WILL Zoro fight King/smoothie? Possibly.
but Zoro will surely be the key figure in Orochi defeat.
Zoro vs Orochi will happen, whether many of us think Orochi is not that strong as high high tiers... this is a build up for everything

*Reminder this thread isnt about zoro vs king/kaido/smoothie .
Any continous off topic or trolls will be sanctioned.
:shame::shame::risicheck::saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.