• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
btw drago could be scum. hes perfectly in sync with tpein here.

prof/ultra possibly one of them. leaning ultra

think we have a pretty big fish in charlie here and they r butthurt about it :suresure:

D

Dragomir

i dont get told anything so he couldnt have crushed me
he seems awfully confident that i will get lynched today tho. he did something or will do something. could maybe force the hammer on me.

point is why is he doing this today when charlie lied about his claim and survived a lynch? the timing is foken awful
Ratchet doesn't give out role crush notifications. The confidence you had in knowing you wouldn't be hammered isn't on the same wavelength on such an assumption about how the notif would be. Moreover, what about now? You still didn't get a notif, right? What changed?

Stop pretending as if Pein's gameplay surrounding you just suddenly did a 180. He's acting the same as he did yesterday. He was awfully confident you'd be lynched last day and he is today. The circumstances surrounding Charlie are completely irrelevant.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ratchet doesn't give out role crush notifications. The confidence you had in knowing you wouldn't be hammered isn't on the same wavelength on such an assumption about how the notif would be. Moreover, what about now? You still didn't get a notif, right? What changed?

Stop pretending as if Pein's gameplay surrounding you just suddenly did a 180. He's acting the same as he did yesterday. He was awfully confident you'd be lynched last day and he is today. The circumstances surrounding Charlie are completely irrelevant.
he did not. he seems awfully onto me today. yesterday he was pretty casual in and out

yesterday we also had no info. so checking my immortality was the default play

today he seems awfully sure i will get lynched, and the timing couldnt have been worst with charles being practically outed

Emil

Certified Memelord
maybe hes faking confidence and im still hammer immune

ngl i am foken scared af rn of being yeeted when there is an outed skoom in the loose

yall wanna take the risk?

Status
Not open for further replies.