News Volume 96 coming on April 2020

Don't generalize. I, pretty much, am care about it. I wanna know my favourite character's exceptional past if it is exist. And of course Zoro wouldn't care about it, because he DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT IT (yet). And clan pretty much is dead, of course they don't care about him (though O-Toko is still here). If there is a past (like Zoro is a descendant of those Shimotsukis, who left Wano with Kozaburo), i'd like to know, don't know about you.
You're forgetting both Kawamatsu and Gyukimaru both know Ushimaru and said nothing about Zoro supposedly looking exactly like him

And thats interesting that you say Zoro doesnt know about it. Why do you say that?

Are you saying Zoro has Amnesia or something that he doesn't know anything that happened to him before he joined that Dojo?

You are making it seem that either Zoro has mysterious past or he has something to hide so that when its revealed Zoro would care or the readers would care.

What if Zoro knows everything about him and it's just that none of it maters to who he is now so the story decided to start at the moment when he met Kuina because she's the most important thing to who Zoro is now.

What if just simply, NONE OF IT MATTER?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Don't generalize. I, pretty much, am care about it. I wanna know my favourite character's exceptional past if it is exist. And of course Zoro wouldn't care about it, because he DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT IT (yet). And clan pretty much is dead, of course they don't care about him (though O-Toko is still here). If there is a past (like Zoro is a descendant of those Shimotsukis, who left Wano with Kozaburo), i'd like to know, don't know about you.
Of course my man. Who would refuse the idea of knowing every detail of his favourite character and call himself a fan xd

Heck as a manga reader I feel bad if I skip important notions concerning random characters

J

Jo_Ndule

So Zoro lineage is indeed shimotsuki
A famous clan

And Oden was gifted Enma 55 years ago, oden started using enma at 4? He is too OP
Coz at 9 he was using both of his swords already
I tried telling these fanboys but they refused

I guess 4 y.o oden>retainers per Zoro wankere who hype Zoro for taming Enma.

M

MD Zolo

Oh you mean we should care about the hero of the marines and world's most wanted man even if Luffy doesn't care about him?

Wow. You've really made a point.

Now my view on this has changed entirerly
Your point is that "It doesn't matter". Well.... Who the fuck are you to say that? You are a nobody.

If Oda wants, he can make Ushimaru or whoever as important to the story as he wants. Again, you don't decide what's important, Oda does. And he can make anything or anyone important at any time.

You're forgetting both Kawamatsu and Gyukimaru both know Ushimaru and said nothing about Zoro supposedly looking exactly like him
Childs are not always looks exactly like their parents.

And thats interesting that you say Zoro doesnt know about it. Why do you say that?
Because i doubt a 1 y.o child can remember something.
Are you saying Zoro has Amnesia or something that he doesn't know anything that happened to him before he joined that Dojo?
Said above.
You are making it seem that either Zoro has mysterious past or he has something to hide so that when its revealed Zoro would care or the readers would care.
I'm not making seem anything. It is you who said all of these.
What if Zoro knows everything about him and it's just that none of it maters to who he is now so the story decided to start at the moment when he met Kuina because she's the most important thing to who Zoro is now.
Or maybe he doesn't remember anything because when he left Wano, he was a fucking 1 year old? Didn't think about it?
What if just simply, NONE OF IT MATTER?
And what if IT IS? It's just a 3rd act, there are 2 left. Zoro is not a Shimotsuki? Fine. Zoro is Shimotsuki? Good.

Your point is that "It doesn't matter". Well.... Who the fuck are you to say that? You are a nobody.

If Oda wants, he can make Ushimaru or whoever as important to the story as he wants. Again, you don't decide what's important, Oda does. And he can make anything or anyone important at any time.
Right after 60 chapters and a 14 chapter Flashback. Some guy who died decades ago will matter as much to this current story or to who Zoro is after 900 chapters.

Okay. I guess Judge was made to matter. And judge was actually alive. I guess you think The whole Sanji random backstory and judge were a good story? Is that it? Because you are now advocating for a Judge who is already dead and instead of Sanji it's Zoro who is even more stoic.

But if you liked the Sanji stuff I can see where your standards end. Good for you