News Volume 96 coming on April 2020

Did this theory not start from Zoro looking like Ushimaru? Yes right?
And like i said, Zoro may have some traits that makes him look a bit different. We just saw a shadow, we don't know how he really looks.
Then why is it that people IN THE STORY don't see this resemblance?
The same reason why Sanji became resembled as a Vinsmoke only after being revealed a such.
The same reason why Ace became resembled as Roger's son after being revealed as such.

Dude!! I already said that I don't want Zoro to be from Shimotsuki clan, repeatedly. In fact, I said I want Zoro to be a normal person with no notable lineage.

But you don't get to decide what matters and what doesn't. Stop trying to come off as an literary intellectual. You are not better than the rest of us plebs.
I don't care about WHAT YOU WANT.

Get it? I don't even care about what I want.

I care about what is good and what is not good.

You don't think I jumped on the fuckin bandwagon the moment Momonosuke mentioned Sunacchi. Like I was all in. Oda was BULDING UP TO SOMETHING.

Then Oda reveals that he's building up to the origin of Wado Ichimonji and Enma. Done. Thats what is called A RED HERRING. Oda is creating misdirection and that's all it is.

The man took 60 chapters to build up to the origin of Zoro's swords and that all there is to it. Theres nothing else that's been built up to outside of pure head canon. So by default, SHOVING IT IN IS BAD.

I don't like bad shit so I will not just accept this head canon that people want Oda to do bad shit.

So Zoro lineage is indeed shimotsuki
A famous clan

And Oden was gifted Enma 55 years ago, oden started using enma at 4? He is too OP
Coz at 9 he was using both of his swords already
I tried telling these fanboys but they refused

I guess 4 y.o oden>retainers per Zoro wankere who hype Zoro for taming Enma.
He was using Enma when he was 4 years old. We saw it in manga.

Last edited:
M

MD Zolo

I don't care about WHAT YOU WANT.

Get it? I don't even care about what I want.

I care about what is good and what is not good.

You don't think I jumped on the fuckin bandwagon the moment Momonosuke mentioned Sunacchi. Like I was all in. Oda was BULDING UP TO SOMETHING.

Then Oda reveals that he's building up to the origin of Wado Ichimonji and Enma. Done. Thats what is called A RED HERRING. Oda is creating misdirection and that's all it is.

The man took 60 chapters to build up to the origin of Zoro's swords and that all there is to it. Theres nothing else that's been built up to outside of pure head canon. So by default, SHOVING IT IN IS BAD.

I don't like bad shit so I will not just accept this head canon that people want Oda to do bad shit.
Yes... 60 chapters with hints like Sunachi, Ushimaru, Gyukimaru, Ringo being the last to fall to Kaido, and so on for three lines of payback.

That seems like an amazing conclusion!!!

There is more to the Shimotsuki stuff. I don't think Zoro will have a blood relation with them, but there is definitely something that will entice him.

I'm ask if where you are getting that 1 year thing? Why are you assuming Zoro got seperated from his "Wano bloodline" at one year and then no one ever told him about it. And then why does the story seemingly not care about it as well?
Zoro is 21

Wano was corrupted 20 years ago (25 actually, but doesn't matter)

So Zoro was 1 year old at that time. Then anything could happen.

Why did no one in the story mention that Ace was Roger's son until Marineford, when he's the spitting image of what Roger looked like as a young man?
Oh you mean there's going to be an Ace type reveal that the entire conflict hinges around that actually affects the character and plot when Zoro is revealed by "SOMEONE" to be Ushimaru's son?

I can't wait for this "someone" who somehow figures out that Zoro is this guy's son yet they apparently couldn't tell just by looking at both people. I wonder how tell his "someone" will figure it out. I mean Zoro doesnt care about figuring it out and he doesn't seem to be hiding some secret past and no one who actually knows or cares about Ushimaru is out here looking for a secret son.

Hmm, I guess we should just translate all the context of Marineford to this situation