News Volume 96 coming on April 2020

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
β€Ž
It's been pretty clear since the first SBS that talked about the ship from Wano that Zoro had an ancestor (grandparent based on the time)

D: In Ch. 909, was the carpenter boss that appeared in Wano the same one that was introduced in the Volume 7 SBS, Minatoma-san? P.N. Yacchi
O: Yes he is!! Back then, he was fixing the broken door to the bar in Foosha Village. He was introduced as Carpenter Minatomo-san, exclaiming "Who did this!?". And now, he somehow ended up in the New World in the closed bordered country of Wano! Isn't that weird!? That's right, they actually aren't the same person! They have the same last name because they're related by blood. The fact of the matter is, a ship from Wano reached East Blue a few decades ago.
One of the descendants of someone on that ship is a person that everybody is familiar with...

This part might be featured later in the main story so I won't mention any more than that. It isn't going to be a major plot line, it will just be a minor story.

"A character that everyone is familiar with" could only ever be Zoro, not his master who's barely had a role in the series. And Oda's said it's not going to be a big deal.
Given that Zoro's given name is Roronoa and not Shimotsuki chances are it was either a grandmother on the ship who married into someone from the village, or they had a daughter.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
β€Ž
Nami is a special person?

I won't be mad about Zoro having a backstory, I will be mad if Zoro has a notable bloodline. He is better off without it.
I've never understood this mindset. Zoro hasn't profited from any potential special bloodline thus far in the series, except maybe forming a friendship with Yasu and getting trained at Koshiro's dojo.

Also im curious who zoros father is too Roronoa ?
Itd be cool if zoros mom was the cool and badass one with the shimotuski name that fell in love with the more normal roronoa
Well, most other characters from Wano haven't been the most forthcoming with their true identities so far. Roronoa could've been an assumed name for Zoro to keep him hidden from Kaido or anyone else who would seek retribution against people from Wano.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Are we all going to ignore the fact that Oden was the first one who ever used Enma and all that (Oden was the first one who timed Enma) was because he was first one to use it and he did at age of 4, FACK*ING 4 (when Zoro is struggling at age of 21).:gokulaugh:
You think oden was having his haki sucked out like zoro did at 4 lmfao.

Its more clear than ever enma was sucking out zoros haki in the volume it was last used by oden. Which means now hes tamed it zoros haki is confirmed oden level.