News Volume 96 coming on April 2020

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
β€Ž
Oh you mean there's going to be an Ace type reveal that the entire conflict hinges around that actually affects the character and plot when Zoro is revealed by "SOMEONE" to be Ushimaru's son?

I can't wait for this "someone" who somehow figures out that Zoro is this guy's son yet they apparently couldn't tell just by looking at both people. I wonder how tell his "someone" will figure it out. I mean Zoro doesnt care about figuring it out and he doesn't seem to be hiding some secret past and no one who actually knows or cares about Ushimaru is out here looking for a secret son.

Hmm, I guess we should just translate all the context of Marineford to this situation
Lol why are you absolutely furious over this?

No, I'm not saying that there's some gargantuan Ace level reveal here. If there was Oda wouldn't be basically spoiling it in a SBS.

But it is pretty clear that Zoro's, if not a Shimotsuki, a descendant of the Wano ship that went to East Blue.

The same reason why Sanji became resembled as a Vinsmoke only after being revealed a such.
The same reason why Ace became resembled as Roger's son after being revealed as such.
The reason is plot right? There was plot required for Sanji or Ace to be unconnected to their pasts and then there was plot required to make Sanji and Ace connected to their pasts. And labor of this plot was actually important. Judge went looking for Sanji because the plot of WCI required it right?

Okay. It's very obvious NONE OF THE PLOT in Wano requires Zoro to be unconnected to his past and none of the plot in Wano requires Zoro to become reconnected with his past. So the only solution is that it's all LOW SCALE. Zoro being unconnected or reconnecting has to be almost insignificant if it is to exist.

Is this what you want? Some half assed footnote in the arc? Some random guy comes up to Zoro and asks if he has birth mark on his stomach and then he says Zoro is his long lost cousin. And you will be satisfied with that?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
odas just hinted at zoros backstory and him being a shimotsuki. Keep acting in denial. odas setting up zoros backstory to be the best thing ever.
I was sure of it before this happened and now I feel happy about it because we were right about Oda's appreciation for the mighty Grandmaster

Funny also how him getting King triggered someone hoping someone else would