Jo_Ndule

And zoro would care about this?
What's actually your argument?

Luffy literally doesn't care much about his father and mother or Family history

Yet he is still a Monkey D.

Just give it up, Zoro is a shimotsuki

Sanji from Vinsmokes bloodline in Germa : a mythical kingdom
Zoto from Shimotsuki bloodline in Wano : famous wano Clan that went extinct
Luffy from Monkey bloodline : D clan, ancient clan hiding.

Every strawhat is special

Is this the while point that Zoro looks like Ushimaru? Is this the reason why everyone started this theory?
Okay, i'll say another words. Maybe there are a traits that makes Zoro look different from Ushimaru. Hair colour, scar, eye colour, skin colour. He has a mother after all, he should've adopt her traits too. Or maybe characters became a bit stupid to keep some tension before a reveal, not an uncommon thing in literature as whole.

M

MD Zolo

Right after 60 chapters and a 14 chapter Flashback. Some guy who died decades ago will matter as much to this current story or to who Zoro is after 900 chapters.

Okay. I guess Judge was made to matter. And judge was actually alive. I guess you think The whole Sanji random backstory and judge were a good story? Is that it? Because you are now advocating for a Judge who is already dead and instead of Sanji it's Zoro who is even more stoic.

But if you liked the Sanji stuff I can see where your standards end. Good for you
Dude!! I already said that I don't want Zoro to be from Shimotsuki clan, repeatedly. In fact, I said I want Zoro to be a normal person with no notable lineage.

But you don't get to decide what matters and what doesn't. Stop trying to come off as an literary intellectual. You are not better than the rest of us plebs.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Dude!! I already said that I don't want Zoro to be from Shimotsuki clan, repeatedly. In fact, I said I want Zoro to be a normal person with no notable lineage.

But you don't get to decide what matters and what doesn't. Stop trying to come off as an literary intellectual. You are not better than the rest of us plebs.
I’m smarter than BOTH of you, I knew this was a SBS discussion and not spoilers for this week’s chapter!! :laughmoji::smart:

Okay, i'll say another words. Maybe there are a traits that makes Zoro look different from Ushimaru. Hair colour, scar, eye colour, skin colour. He has a mother after all, he should've adopt her traits too. Or maybe characters became a bit stupid to keep some tension before a reveal, not an uncommon thing in literature as whole.
Did this theory not start from Zoro looking like Ushimaru? Yes right?

Then why is it that people IN THE STORY don't see this resemblance?

So Zoro lineage is indeed shimotsuki
A famous clan

And Oden was gifted Enma 55 years ago, oden started using enma at 4? He is too OP
Coz at 9 he was using both of his swords already
I tried telling these fanboys but they refused

I guess 4 y.o oden>retainers per Zoro wankere who hype Zoro for taming Enma.
Being gifted it and using it is two different things. Lol you don't know when he started or mastered it. S