• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't need to make it to the end end. As long as she can serve as a distraction but not get lynched it's fine for their team.
She wasn’t voting anyway. So you can’t say she’s being kept alive for EOG VP and to be a distraction lol. That’s moving the goal posts.

If she’s just there to hide and distract and not vote then she isn’t being kept around for VP is she?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
She wasn’t voting anyway. So you can’t say she’s being kept alive for EOG VP and to be a distraction lol. That’s moving the goal posts.

If she’s just there to hide and distract and not vote then she isn’t being kept around for VP is she?
She would vote. Like she did Emi. Just create a drift in votes.

She can do both. I am not sure what's the point here? Serve as a distraction, spread votes, and perhaps try to get lucky. Like yesterday when she tried with Emi. Emi had 4 votes with Kagura's double vote or something like that.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Terrible for me to be in charge lol.

But, I plan to lynch Emi.

However day is long and Ultra and Light both need to be analyzed here.
We believe in you Sensei

Weren't we going to definitely going to lynch Light the other day when there was a discrepancy between his explanation about his abilities and fuji's?

You have gone into turbo mode ever since your life was on the line. And I told Flower to shoot you again last night yet here you are.
i’ve literally just been active since day 4, and I said before that that I’d get more active later game and I did. Even flowa vouched for me that I’m always on turbo mode it’s just my personality it’s not that big of a deal.
There’s no guarantee flowa shot me, she’s unpredictable and could’ve shot someone else

We believe in you Sensei

Weren't we going to definitely going to lynch Light the other day when there was a discrepancy between his explanation about his abilities and fuji's?
That’s a terrible mistake.

And yes we were until he yeehaw’d around until he got his claim in line lol. If he’s town he still botched it tho.

i’ve literally just been active since day 4, and I said before that that I’d get more active later game and I did. Even flowa vouched for me that I’m always on turbo mode it’s just my personality it’s not that big of a deal.
There’s no guarantee flowa shot me, she’s unpredictable and could’ve shot someone else
She scum read you more than anyone else by far lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.