• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
my role is Alisaie Leveilleur (Of the Seventh Dawn) Town Restricted Mirror One-Shot Commuter
I don’t have any active abilities
This is not modkillable, because it doesn't use anything more than terminology and flavour. If you have any doubts about what is ir isn't modkillable, I'd suggest checking with me first prior to claiming in the thread.

I haven't forgotten Light by the way, not only did he bitch his claim but he basically claimed Iron in a really roundabout way.

The only distinguishing feature here between him and Emi is that Emi survived twice, and also Light gave gifts to flower. Which is at least *something*

What questions isn’t he answering?

Here are the questions your case needs answering:
1.) if he’s last Purple why does he make a claim that will be proven to be a lie if we lynch you (which would mean he dies tomorrow). There was a real chance if he plays more conservatively that we lynch you and then Light before him. Now he will always be lynched before Light if you’re town.
2.) why does he claim a character that’s so suspicious instead of giving a fake claim?
3.) how do we make sense of the Garleans in the WU calling the convert a savage/beast when that doesn’t make sense to say to a fellow Garlean from everything I’ve seen
1) because it buys him time; we don’t know what he’s capable of he could be doing double kills, 1 day will make all the difference
2) because he doesn’t know enough about the game to make a fake claim
3) well they’re all savages lol they’re mafia they kill us

To be fair my first guess seeing Flowers claim was that she was SK herself given my position. She seemed pretty confident she could evolve into SK though. Which to me squares it out. I think most players would hit the button presented to her given the choice, and if you have that kinda element in the game you need to balance adequately around it.

1) because it buys him time; we don’t know what he’s capable of he could be doing double kills, 1 day will make all the difference
2) because he doesn’t know enough about the game to make a fake claim
3) well they’re all savages lol they’re mafia they kill us
1.) He’d have to kill like 7 people in one night to win in this scenario
3.) That’s not a real answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.