Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

โœฏ โœง ๐”พ ๐•  ๐•• ๐•  ๐•— ๐•ƒ ๐•š ๐•– ๐•ค โœง โœฏ
โ€Ž
Better than the smoke break card tbh.
:beanmean:How did you know? I was just rolling a cigarette for later~

I misunderstood when you said it's just a game lel. Hime seems fine to you? Why? And if not Hime, who do you wanna lynch now/
To be fair, for this moment no one really. Ekko got my Lynch just for a joke lol. Now I just lurk and watch without big attention to detail, at least for now. Just having fun with making you all angry or suspicious towards me :arnoling:

To be fair, for this moment no one really. Ekko got my Lynch just for a joke lol. Now I just lurk and watch without big attention to detail, at least for now. Just having fun with making you all angry or suspicious towards me :arnoling:
The smoke break card was literally your strategy once when we were scum mates :kobeha:.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž

lol

D

Dragomir

Vote Pero.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Yes, you happen to be one of the weirdos who likes ToS. :sanjimeh:

I hope you've finally seen the light of ToL >>> ToS. ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Lmao ToS is great.

I think I did say ToL>>>ToS after I soloed town when I was the King :catblush:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Is your vote still on Ekko? Also why do you feel the need the justify your vote on Ekko?

Rottkins

โœฏ โœง ๐”พ ๐•  ๐•• ๐•  ๐•— ๐•ƒ ๐•š ๐•– ๐•ค โœง โœฏ
โ€Ž
Is your vote still on Ekko? Also why do you feel the need the justify your vote on Ekko?
Just for fun. People always have questions why or why not someone justified the vote, I just go with the flow~

Status
Not open for further replies.