Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

my role is actually not that important, but if i reveal it scums will adapt certain types of kills around me being alive or not
Is that so? Well, Pero, you need to decide whose kills you're more afraid of: Town with currently 6 votes on you or scum with unknown kills during the night phase.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Yeah I know that. But I mostly vote without explenation, almost never vote on the beginning, I thought that refreshment would be nice :myman:
What brings this change of heart?

Inserting an explanation there makes you seem self conscious and makes it seem like you care about how you and your vote are perceived, which is something scum care about Rott.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Is that so? Well, Pero, you need to decide whose kills you're more afraid of: Town with currently 6 votes on you or scum with unknown kills during the night phase.
if i get lynched town gets to catch the easy scum on my wagon tagging people to vote :catrude:

Rottkins

โœฏ โœง ๐”พ ๐•  ๐•• ๐•  ๐•— ๐•ƒ ๐•š ๐•– ๐•ค โœง โœฏ
โ€Ž
What brings this change of heart?

Inserting an explanation there makes you seem self conscious and makes it seem like you care about how you and your vote are perceived, which is something scum care about Rott.
:myman: cool

Rottkins

โ€Ž
So could you answer my question. Why the change of heart there?

You seem pretty eager to get information from a broken clown... Quite interesting, especially that you used to be my king...

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

You seem pretty eager to get information from a broken clown... Quite interesting, especially that you used to be my king...
LMAO the pic made me laugh.

Yeah I'd like to get your thought process here. So could you answer please? I'll always be your King Rott. IN your heart of hearts.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
You thought I was the bad king last time tho.
That was more of a reaction test to see

But most importantly even if I read you wrong then you still turned out to be town so I got some vibe of your play even though game got ended quickly

If you guys need a vote or heals, just tag me ~.
Heal on me too

I got burn rolling cigarette:optimistic:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
That was more of a reaction test to see

But most importantly even if I read you wrong then you still turned out to be town so I got some vibe of your play even though game got ended quickly
You missed the part where I asked what feels off to you Bonbon?

Rottkins

โ€Ž
LMAO the pic made me laugh.

Yeah I'd like to get your thought process here. So could you answer please? I'll always be your King Rott. IN your heart of hearts.

That is true... Fine, I will tell you! But only because I am still loyal to my Kings and Queens... I still hold the grudge to Ekko after the time when you were ruling, I didn't trusted him and his claim, I was foolish! And because of that foolery I lost... It broke be hard, I still hear his laugh to this day. Dear Joy was the only one who was believing in me and I always enjoyed their fights. Seeing that he is here and there was no "joy" left.... I had to do something... So there went my vote... But if there is a scum more dangerous to my Queen now I will do everything in my power to get rid of it, so please... Let the old clown still bring joy to people with his fooling around, at least for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.