Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Lmao ToS is great.
Do you smell that, Meggie? Cause I'm smelling something. Oooh, it smells bad. Smells like... smells like CAP.

I think I did say ToL>>>ToS after I soloed town when I was the King :catblush:
Is that so? Well, in that game you were the evil King and from the looks of it, you're being as active as you were in that game. As history would have it, scum Tris is always more active than town Tris. Meg, you rolled scum this game, didn't you? :pepehands:

Do you smell that, Meggie? Cause I'm smelling something. Oooh, it smells bad. Smells like... smells like CAP.

Is that so? Well, in that game you were the evil King and from the looks of it, you're being as active as you were in that game. As history would have it, scum Tris is always more active than town Tris. Meg, you rolled scum this game, didn't you? :pepehands:
Nah. Scum Trisโ€˜ meta is using a lot of cat emotes, especially the sad cat :catcry: to make herself look cute and not the least bit evil.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž

Lel.

Then you will be surprised to see my alignment end game ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
i am town and my role is best left unclaimed
Saying that your role is best left unclaimed is enough for scum to know that your role is strong. Atp you should just claim.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Just for fun. People always have questions why or why not someone justified the vote, I just go with the flow~
Yeah but I didn't ask. You felt the need to insert it there and justify it.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
Don't think me using cat emotes have anything to do with my alignment. @Light D Lamperouge can confirm :catblush:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
i am town and my role is best left unclaimed
That's a copout. It's better to claim it than get lynched over it, no? Even with what you said now the implications are that your role is strong and scum will avoid it.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
You're in danger of being lynched. If your role is so important then you should claim it so we don't lynch you. Also, what's with this change in logic? You went from "I hate claiming" to "I shouldn't claim cause role".
my role is actually not that important, but if i reveal it scums will adapt certain types of kills around me being alive or not

Rottkins

โœฏ โœง ๐”พ ๐•  ๐•• ๐•  ๐•— ๐•ƒ ๐•š ๐•– ๐•ค โœง โœฏ
โ€Ž
Yeah but I didn't ask. You felt the need to insert it there and justify it.
Yeah I know that. But I mostly vote without explenation, almost never vote on the beginning, I thought that refreshment would be nice :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.