Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
no thats not what happened
players suspected u from calling light an indie. they said u have tmi and u allowed them to do so without properly addressing it until late

u have also first refused to claim saying u dont like to claim, then u changed it a little and said its cuz ur role doesnt work as good if u claim

finally u were unable to give me a satisfying solve from ur PoV in regards to the players in ur wagon despite being in a perfect position to solve or atleast attempt to

we tried working with u. u chose not to collaborate. its really not on us
is there even a role that has tmi on who is indie or not? If not how is that reason to lynch people?

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
after i flip, town gets easy scum by looking at my voters
cant u do this while u r alive?

is there even a role that has tmi on who is indie or not? If not how is that reason to lynch people?
calling someone indie could mean u r mafia and do not see that person in your role PM. i belive you already know this. are you feigning ignorance?

I did not want to vote for Pero, I switched few minutes before deadline so we have a lynch at all.

Not I am voting inno, since we got a claim and Pero may be sincere here.
who did u want to vote for? u have been a bit underwhelming for my liking melkor

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž

calling someone indie could mean u r mafia and do not see that person in your role PM. i belive you already know this. are you feigning ignorance?

who did u want to vote for? u have been a bit underwhelming for my liking melkor
why call them indie then? Just call them town who is the majority lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
why call them indie then? Just call them town who is the majority lol
because u scum read them. they cant be town
but they also subconsciously cant be mafia because u r the mafia urself
thats the premise behind it

i do not belive u made a slip there, nor that this even amounts to a slip. i think light/yelan's reasoning is pretty meh and u allowed them to wagon u with a reasoning like that by ur giving up attitude

I am not using 100% of my power Ekko, but as you could see I was voting Rottkins most of the day. I think he was better choice than Pero.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
I am not using 100% of my power Ekko, but as you could see I was voting Rottkins most of the day. I think he was better choice than Pero.
its an another easy wagon
when r u planning to use 100%?
there is too much inactivity for us to find a more educated lynch. too many lazy wagons

Day 1 ends, Night 1 begins.
Vote count:

Abstain (Flower)
Inno ( Melkor,Ekko, Light, Drago, Rottkins)

The court has found @Peroroncino innocent of treason!

It is now Night 1, you have until tomorrow 3 PM EST to turn in your actions.

Day 2 will start at 4 PM EST tomorrow.

Night 1 ends, Day 2 begins

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
First Disclaimer - This was pre-written over the night phase. I have not, unfortunately, managed to break the record for typed words per minute.

Second Disclaimer - I had read the last 5 pages of the thread before beginning this post, so the quotes taken are informed by the revelations from the end of the day phase. This is why the likes of Pero doesn't feature prominently.

Third Disclaimer - Apologies for the harsh tone taken here at several intervals. It's not personal.
hmm...
i suppose its alright for me to not have the throne as long as its a fellow husbando sis :wonderland:
(if nana dies, im still going for it tho #hime4king2022 :endthis:)
I can assure you there is 0% chance of you sitting on any throne if this is the output you're going to provide. Fluff and worthless commentary does not a good King make.
@Light D Lamperouge @Yelan vote Ekko if you're blue dragon.
Where does this even come from? You got the wagon to 6 quite easily, I don't really see why you felt the need to build it so far when there was never really any basis behind. Did you expect Ekko to crack?
Qualify this, please.
Most people haven't posted yet. If they weren't online to see Fuji's tag for the day start then me tagging them now isn't gonna do anything.
At this point, the game was only 5 hours old. And besides, it's not like randomly asking players to vote is driving the game anywhere useful either.
anyone who tries to add a reason to the vote or ask why is FoS
Not really. I suppose yes to the former, actually, but the latter is a reasonable position to hold. People tend to assume that, when they're tagged to vote, they're being asked to do so for a reason. Remember most of these will not have read the game. Asking why seems in line with reason to me, because they simply might just be clueless.
I got exactly nothing from your wagon which makes me so disappointed.
Well, I could have told you that would happen before you even began. Pointlessly piling votes onto a player is, shockingly, pointless. I appreciate the attempt to engage, but it was never going to yield much from the start. Right idea, poor execution.
a townie wud just vote without adding any other stuff
Let's not sart making sweeping (and inaccurate) statements about what a townie would or would not do.
I got tired of reading, i wanted a simpler idea
I mean, it can't really get a lo simpler. It's just hit majority and then have an extra vote afterwards to lock the lynch in. Beyond that you'll need to read to understand the roles in play.
Anyway, what's your reads so far
Well considering there aren't much to go by
These posts come back to back. First you ask for reads, and then, when you're asked for them back, you qualify them with "well, nothing has really happened". So why are you asking for them in the first place? It feels to me like you originally asked that question for the sake of it. Not scummy, per se, but performative on some level.
is this some hint to the king from the mafia team
...What? The "Watson" is a pretty common archetype to denote the asistant to a detective. According to Knox's 9th, the Watson is actually more of a plot element designed to allow the reader to compete with someone of slightly lower-than-average intelligence (of the readers themselves, not in general), because it's typically unfair to compete with the Detective. I'm very interested in seeing how you came to the conclusion it was a hint rather than an invitation to partner up.
i think rott seemed pretty awkward there
we'll see
You've mentioned this several times by now. If you're not going to make a case, you can just leave it. It doesn;t need repeating again and again.
if she dies, im getting the throne next :blush:
#hime4king2022
You are certainly not getting the throne next.
It remains unqualified, though.
Your defence of light is noted here ekko kun
I mean, given that he expressed a town read of Light, you would expect him to defend his town reads, yes?
not true, one town alone weak. 4-5 townies who think the same and its all of sudden scary for scum
u gotta take the initiative
show us ur intention

my vote on melkor alone, meh
i get drago with me.. aight maybe something going on

we get couple with us and its now something melkor has to respect or it can turn to a hammer

not liking this dismissive attitude towards voting. there is 0 harm to doing it
Ekko, you earlier used the term "FoS". FoS (Finger of Suspicion) is there to cast the idea of suspicion without having any mechanical consequences in the game (like a vote). This position seems strange to come from someone familiar with and actively using the term.
not yet, i think rott and reborn r the only ones who r a little eh atm to me
And why is that?
LM is still kinda null to me, idk i didnt see him as being that scummy as u, drago, and nana say at least
I mean, it's better than just going in agreement with them, but Null is basically no opinion too.
never played with yelan before but they also give me townie vibes based on their tone
Well we have an opinion, but it's about as vague and useless as it could be. You really might as well be saying the stars told you.
First time playing ToL?
I think that was fairly implicit, yes.
in-game entertainment :pepecorn:
You seem to be entirely uninterested with actually attempting to engage with the game on any level of solving here.
But your posts seem like piggy backing ekko and drago.
Yes, agreed. Good post.
or I am looking at it too much
I can't remember why I quoted this, sorry.
You dont know how easily he cracks besides i gotta start somewhere
Then start? What you're doing now surely won't be cracking any eggs open here.
Hmm don't have much.

Flowa - Imma believe her claim. Afaik she doesn't lie about being an indie.
Ekko - πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ As scum he finds every possible non existent reason to sus me. Atm he isn't one of my town reads.
Pero - Never played with him, so I don't know how likely it is for him to slip but imma consider him calling Light an indie as a slip. And he legit did nothing so far.
Conq - He is usually inactive as both alignments. So null.
Nana - Hmm you look good to me.
Reborn - Nothing pinged me about him.
hime - Never played with her. She had a weird reason to not vote Ekko.
Light - Hm didn't do anything sus in my eyes. More like on the null side though.

Others didn't really post yet.
So I find it interesting that you omit Drago here, but include Conq specifically, despite him having maybe one post at this point. Why does he deserve an explicit mention, and not to be grouped into the "others didn't really post yet" pile, and yet Drago has none?
I was a bit drunk yesterday after a party, I joined people joking about Red Dragons.

Carefree attitude from people like Pero and Yolen makes me lean town on them. Not much else so far, I am at the end of page 4.
I am sure you must have a better process of reading players than just how little they seem to care about the game. This is pretty poor reasoning, especially given the level of conviction you had earlier over Pero.
Why should I since it's just a game? Sorry but I'm still a bit tipsy after yesterday's drinking
I don't understand why it being a game would preclude you from engaging with that game?
Me always reading you wrong lel.
So why not mention in that list "Null, because I don't know how to read him"? You saw fit to say several players didn't ping you, and naught else, so you could at least provide that much for Drago.
You thought I was the bad king last time tho.
I mean, that has no bearing on this game.

You're surprisingly active this game.
If you're not going to actually establish a reverse volume tell, what is this post doing?
Just having fun with making you all angry or suspicious towards me
Yeah, this doesn't strike me as genuine. I know you are more sincere than this, Rottkins.
Yes, you happen to be one of the weirdos who likes ToS. :sanjimeh:

I hope you've finally seen the light of ToL >>> ToS. 😌
Both of them are just Mafia on easy mode.
Nah. Scum Trisβ€˜ meta is using a lot of cat emotes, especially the sad cat :catcry: to make herself look cute and not the least bit evil.
Why do you feel the need to defend her on the basis of meta?
if i get lynched town gets to catch the easy scum on my wagon tagging people to vote :catrude:
No one is going to listen to any legacy you have when you've so far done nothing to give anyone a reason to do so.
Why are you so concerned about it?
You would expect them to reply, yes?
ok real talk, im not voting him either way unless my current read on him changes
doesnt matter whether they argue or not, dont know y u r taking a joke so seriously
kinda comes off as ur trying to create some "aha!" thing against me
Do yu think he would need to overextend to lynch you here? On the basis of your play to date?
Why wouldn't you be? Unless you have TMI. As a townie you should have no idea on Ekko's alignment, so no reason not to comply. Especially since you also had no way to read him, as he did not post up to that point, I believe.
I don't know if I agree that TMI must be the reason, but holistically yes, good post.
What do you think of Rotkins? His posts are mostly excuses from actively participating in the game.
Are you planning on actually pushing this lynch at all, or just asking people about it?
kind of funny
players complain when thread goes fast, but then also complain when its not
lol
Yes, I see that.
Tbh we could always just off Doddsy. Dude's never Town :optimistic:.
Strike 1. Why are you even invested in the outcome here? You offer several posts around Doddsy, and I don't know why.
no, i have not scum read hime. just said her vote is weird / has no actual thought behind it that i can trace / she did not continue acting on it.

i think hime's posts have all being superficial. the thread before and after her posts remain the same. no net change whatsoever
So in other words, scummy behaviour. Can you explain then why that doesn't translate to a scum read?
no, lynching jester is not good for town
he can be executed

no guys no dont do that

unvote pero
You can't just ask people to unvote without giving a better suggestion as to where they should vote instead, especially if you tag them.
day ends in an hour? ffs i havent even started reading yet, i thought it'd be a 48 hr d1...

gimme sometime ill catch up.
So you were planning on wasting the first half of the day anyway?
can some of u unvote pls

pero is at L-1
Give them a reason?
Stop tagging me. I'm a Survivor and vote for who people tell me to vote.
Okay, then instead of being ambivalent around this position, stick to it. If you don't want to be tagged, then you don't need to offer suggestions. I will not aim to impede your wincon Flower, but I will need you to work with me.
Rott looks fine to me tbh.
Are you planning on elaborating here?
amazing so everyone just parks vote and leaves

aight
Yes, that's fair. I had the same impression in my skim through.
Do we know if this game is Cult or Unseen?
Strike 2. Any roles that can discern this are few and far between, so anyone who comes forward answering this risks exposing themselves needlessly. I'm going to need you to start thinking these comments through more before you post them.
ive read 10 pages and is the entire pero wagon based on him calling light an indie? :seriously:
Then let's hear a better option?
Yes, if you want to play like a literal ape, carry on. Claiming is a part of Mafia, I haven't read a single quality post from you up to this point, or even really an attempt to play the game. You've earned your position.
Again, you can't just demand people vote without giving a reason? If someone reads this post and decides to sheep, then what? How does that help anyone?
So Drago getting healed tonight? That final?
I'm not sure it even really matters, to be honest. Just do whatever you feel like for now.
Claiming is a part of the game and is a tool to help town win. We all understand that mass claiming early is ethically bad and not a good way of playing the game. But there's nothing wrong with claiming when in danger of being lynched. That's exactly when you're supposed to claim.
Yes, agreed. Alas, we're dealing with... well, I won't be mean.
who the hell taught you guys to lynch over jokes? Are you gonna lynch zolo next cause he said he's gonna kill indies like always?
If Zolo insists on only posting that, then it's very much within my interests that he's at least pressured into claiming. Otherwise how will I ever read him? Guess?
pero's definitely not blue dragon... there's no reason to be this non-cooperative with town.
id rule out him being the fool based on no one being post restricted... but honestly after the previous tos game where zolo was the sk with no kills... i wont rule out the possibility. fool doesnt kill in this game when they are lynched like in tos... so the lynch isnt harmful as well. but id rather not allow pero to reach his wincon and see him executed if there can be another wagon.
I feel like you're just parroting here.
We have 8 minutes actually, but holy shit, Ekko, can you vote Pero already? You're stalling like crazy rn.
If Pero flips cult/unseen, I'm coming after your ass next day, Ekko. Just letting you know that.
So, talk me through this please. You seem to be implying that Ekko could be scum with Pero and not voting to save him. Can you explain, then, why Ekko doesn't just dip from the thread and not post, instead of post and make it overt that he wants to take the lynch away from Pero? I don't really feel like you've thought this out at all.
Vote Lynch Peroncicino

I understand that the day phase is ending in a moment?
I mean, I guess compromise is good, but the fact you seem to not even mention that you're compromising by voting your town read here is alarming to me.
anyway now that you everyone knows i wont be able to do shit anymore so
Yes, how very glib. If you'd claimed when you were first pushed to L-1 it could have all been avoided.
We could have gotten a different wagon if you just claimed sooner @Peroroncino

Idk where you guys picked this habit up.
Yes, good post.
there's little point in me being here if scum knows my role
You are still a town vote.
Well then you could have done more to push that.

I've typed this all up between 1-2 am and I'm getting tired and my fingers are beginning to get sore, so the following reads list will be without qualification.

Flowa - Indie
Ekko - Town
Yelan - Scum
Pero - Town
Conq - Scum
Nana - Null/Town
Reborn - Null/Town
Doddsy - Null/Scum
hime - Scum
Dragomir - Town
Lord Melkor - Null/Scum
Xlaw - Null/Scum
Zolo - Scum
QueenEmilia - Null
Rottkins - Null/Scum
Light - Town
Lanji - Null/Scum

@Ratchet Idk it's just sth I have observed when playing with Tris and find that funny lol.

As for Doddsy I just wanna know if he's scum or Indie again. Never encountered Town Doddsy :optimistic:.

My vote and heals are up for grabs again today. First come, first served.

Status
Not open for further replies.