Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I guess so. Let's take a look at these posts in particular:

At the time, I was trying to cfd Hime. It'd be so easy for him as scum to join under the notion that "we're trying to avoid a mislynch", but instead, he questions it and is taking a pause. This reads town to me as he doesn't wanna just blindly vote on a wagon that he has no idea of why it's forming in the first place. This is what I mean when I said he felt like a townie trying to have a grasp on the situation. That tone was carried throughout all of his posts that EoD.
Eh I suppose that's fair, but I find it pretty weak. It could simply come from caution, and not wanting to destabilise what was already a comfy end of day for scum.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
One thing I'll note Drago is that all of your major pushes appear to have been on town so far. Consider this your day to correct that.

Just claim your wincon and we can all move on. You've gone this far already.
No i havent
its TOL , for a neutral wincon == role .

You put yourself in a position where we have to demand a claim out of you but now you're trying to excuse yourself from doing so by saying you don't like claiming? How does that make sense? If you're a neutral indie then how does claiming indie but refusing to claim your role benefit you in any way?

I told you cause I already revealed it to who I spoke to last night . you lot are prob going to tunnel on this , maybe try to lynch me cause you arent sure or perhaps make a last minute pivot to someone random towards the end,
just waste 2 consecutive days where something more productive could have been done .

or
you can take what I have said into account
keep a watchful eye
and then you figure out which of the neutral roles I fit into.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
why do u town read pero. how far r u into the game
well you said what he whispered to you and you made most of us to innocent him. If his claim is true than most people take him as town. Yet if it's a fake claim or such than we have a problem here

D

Dragomir

I told you cause I already revealed it to who I spoke to last night . you lot are prob going to tunnel on this , maybe try to lynch me cause you arent sure or perhaps make a last minute pivot to someone random towards the end,
just waste 2 consecutive days where something more productive could have been done .

or
you can take what I have said into account
keep a watchful eye
and then you figure out which of the neutral roles I fit into.
Lanji, if you want us to be more productive then why don't you just claim? That's the easiest and quickest solution to this problem rn. You can't expect us to just trust you outright and not have any concerns.

Also, were you jailed last night?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Lanji, if you want us to be more productive then why don't you just claim? That's the easiest and quickest solution to this problem rn. You can't expect us to just trust you outright and not have any concerns.

Also, were you jailed last night?
i actually wuda prefered if he didnt claim indie all together

like a giga chad

now he just half assed it

Why do you think so?
Again, why? Hypothetically, if they're scum together, Ekko could just not be in the thread, right?
Drago initiated the major form of the push, when asked for reasons he just said "ISO and you'll see" but never really gave his own reasons that I saw. Rott just blindly followed and pretty much avoided commenting on the situation at all.

I mean he could have sure, but Pero might have been lynched without Ekko coming in. If they're aligned then that makes sense.

why do u town read pero. how far r u into the game
I'm caught up now. Pero I think is town based mainly of how he responded to the wagon in general. Scum will rarely take the risk. Jester doesn't seem all that likely to me so I don't think that's a major point of concern. The claim does add something to it but mainly the former

Emil

Certified Memelord
Drago initiated the major form of the push, when asked for reasons he just said "ISO and you'll see" but never really gave his own reasons that I saw. Rott just blindly followed and pretty much avoided commenting on the situation at all.

I mean he could have sure, but Pero might have been lynched without Ekko coming in. If they're aligned then that makes sense.

I'm caught up now. Pero I think is town based mainly of how he responded to the wagon in general. Scum will rarely take the risk. Jester doesn't seem all that likely to me so I don't think that's a major point of concern. The claim does add something to it but mainly the former
this is a whole bunch of nothing honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.