Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Stop asking stupid questions. You voted Yelan, and then randomly said you didn't want to vote Yelan on the basis of it not being the right time for it yet, and I'd like an explanation. I'm quoting the posts I'm responding to verbatim, in fucking BBcode [QUOTE] tags, so there should be no ambiguity as to what I'm talking about and referring towards here.

D

Dragomir

Stop asking stupid questions. You voted Yelan, and then randomly said you didn't want to vote Yelan on the basis of it not being the right time for it yet, and I'd like an explanation. I'm quoting the posts I'm responding to verbatim, in fucking BBcode [QUOTE] tags, so there should be no ambiguity as to what I'm talking about and referring towards here.
Bruh, chill. I'm going with what feels right to me. It's not that serious.

Ratchet

Bruh, chill. I'm going with what feels right to me. It's not that serious.
It's not a matter of needing to chill, I don't know what you're doing, but you're asking questions that should not need to be asked. Can you at least try to work with me as a team here?

Ratchet

Like I'm not asking for a lot here, just a general workings of your thought process so I can understand it. Given that we need Majority on any player I would hope co-operation is at the forefront of anything we do here.

Day 2 Vote Count 1
Day 2 Vote Count 1 as of post : 800

Ratchet: Yelan > Melkor > Yelan
Ekko: Yelan > Melkor
Nana: Rottkins
Light: Rottkins
Drago: Yelan > Light
Reborn: Yelan

Yelan/Rottkins: 2
Light/Melkor: 1

With 18 players it takes 10 to lynch.

Before going to sleep
I need to banish bad ppl from my kingdom

Vote Rottkins
Yeah tha's fine, fits my read.

Vote: Lord Melkor
vote lynch melkor

grow this a bit btw
Anyway, I'm not too interested in lynching Melkor.

Vote Lynch Yelan

Let's do this.
Gonna sheep you :optimistic:

Vote Lynch @Yelan 😈😈😈
I quoted the post I responded to, so this should be fairly explicit. Keeping the claim unknown to the game at large.

Vote: Yelan
Unvote

No, not Tris. Not yet.

Vote Lynch Light

Yeah, this feels right.

D

Dragomir

I believe Light is scum. After iso'ing him, I noticed he's merely piggybacking off of what other players have already done. There isn't an original read of his own. All the questions he's asking feel absurdly fake. They don't lead anywhere. This is where he's piggybacking. Asking questions to players that have already been incriminated by someone else and just joining in to look as if he's trying to solve their slot. E.g. Pero and Rott. The only one he didn't was Hime but I can barely give him credit for that when those questions he asked her went literally nowhere. He asked and asked but after a while just dropped it with no read at the end or anything. It screams fake.

D

Dragomir

It's not a matter of needing to chill, I don't know what you're doing, but you're asking questions that should not need to be asked. Can you at least try to work with me as a team here?
Ratchet, I will obviously explain why I'm voting Light. I'm not just going to vote, leave, and expect y'all to follow me. You just gotta wait a bit. Anyway, I've posted my reasons now.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If you think I sub into a game as Scum and then spend an hour reading and writing that up just to come across as Townie, then you're not really thinking at all. It's NAI.
And, why you wouldn't do this as scum?

Subbing in and then reading the thread to give detail reads is good way to build yourself in a slot who didn't post anything.

Or do you think only town is capable of pulling this?
Reborn, if you're scum, you're indie scum is how I feel about you right now.
I am Purple Dragon through and through.:smoothy:

Hime, Nana, yelan and light are my scum reads.

Ratchet

Ratchet, I will obviously explain why I'm voting Light. I'm not just going to vote, leave, and expect y'all to follow me. You just gotta wait a bit. Anyway, I've posted my reasons now.
I was more interested in why you went into voting Yelan before immediately pivoting out of that towards Light. I'm okay with a Light lynch here.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
And, why you wouldn't do this as scum?

Subbing in and then reading the thread to give detail reads is good way to build yourself in a slot who didn't post anything.

Or do you think only town is capable of pulling this?

I am Purple Dragon through and through.:smoothy:

Hime, Nana, yelan and light are my scum reads.
100% nana aint scum

Status
Not open for further replies.