Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Pot ISO:

Fellas post. Ugh. (Stop doing that, student!).

Chill entrance. I like this.

Looks happy. Townie points.

Casual and chill conversation. Relaxed tone.

Bit of fluff, but also game solving attempt.

Trying to get into the lore and some game solving attempts again.

Another game solving attempt.

Trying to form a Town core.

Generally relaxed tone and attempts to solve the game and get into the lore and setup talk. Also him trying to form a Town core looks good on him since it looks like he's looking for Townies which is a Town trait. Can't sense any agenda in his posts either. Town read.
curious why u felt the need to iso pot out of everyone else
he seems townie without the iso
appreciate the effort, but it seems like ur trying to appear like ur doing something when it really doesnt matter. an iso of nat/me/fuji/soul maybe would be more interesting to see.

Yes, I found kro's nostalgia trip a bit offputting and as I said it looks like stalagnating his own slot, so I will put some healthy sus on that. I can't be with every player so I just picked you and kro because I want to crack you guys.

You can figure my slot out with the amount of volume I put in to the game and with how other people interact with me. You just have to go for it lel. Otherwise if you can't read me I will take the opportunity to say: Thank you! I seem to be pokerfacing this well. :moonwalk:
Mafia is all about hiding your intensions and going through with a pokerface, even as town. That's why mafia usually has some kind of rolecop ability so they can crack or pocket players like me.
rej i think both u and @Juliet are town. we dunk on krogo here most likely

Emil

Certified Memelord
Aw I wanted to go to the bakery.

Vote Ekko

I have nothing particularly against Ekko this game, his activity has been significantly down from the usual. Mainly I like flowa so far so I'm giving my energy
eagerly waiting for u to establish how is this indicative of any alignment for me

I will proudly wear that hat, but I already have another one on my head, so imma wait for the night to change clothes.

https://images.app.goo.gl/ZHmEgsYQMmDf9o8P7 (me trying to insert pictures into the post for straight 8 minutes)

Krogoth is my sussiest read, something is off there, I still have to read some older posts I havent gotten to them yet...
Glad to have you abroad brother, and I see. When I looked krog way, i couldn't get any reads. He was like big cloth, not sure what hides beneath it. A townie? or a mafia? only god and time can tell us.

Loremasters I call to thee
I wanna understand the flavor a little better

So we have our main gang Peaky Blinders, which is Town in this game
Rival gangs that make sense for scum? Maybe a gang that's like the main rival of our Peaky Crew
Cops make sense as well, I remember seeing someone mention them earlier. Any major cop characters?
Indies, who's the type of character in this show that just does what they want to do. Same reason why Walt in BB was an indie.

Chance of MultiTown like Purple in GoT, gang alliances that might go one way or another?
Conversions? Gang stuff usually has back-stabbin and all that. Chance of another Anakin situation like Star Wars?

We can't claim characters so we can't really look for flavor-solving as much as other games. But I feel if we have a good idea of what to expect in this game it'll be a good foundation for whenever any future info comes up.
You look like a good honest working man Pot. Keep doing you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix You ignored my question on page 27 and I even tagged you.
I missed that and I don't remember you commenting on her post which was why I got concerned about you for not saying anything about the votes on you because town would want to question the votes.
I'm leaning town on Lind and Flower. I'm looking for some more town since there is a bunch of null slots I don't mind voting.
you can good faith me as town rn. i'll make myself easily readable as town as the game goes. can u work with this?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mean it's not especially, as I said in the post I'm mainly just following
we have plenty of followers this game. we need leaders.
atleast give more thoughts into what u r following

Pretty much yeah, in regards to the 15 pages. The can't take anymore was in reference to every post having fookin and smoking cigarette or drinking whisky in it, reading 15 pages of it I had gotten over it a bit.
doddsy can u give me ur top 3 town and scum right now? i disagree with ur take on the first 15 pages. i think they had plenty of material for us to look into between the lines

Emil

Certified Memelord
see zem, i knew u previously as a competitive mafia player. i dont think u roll town into this game then think "oh im gna just watch town burn and i dont care". i feel like these responses do not match who u are, or were, when we played before.

i am reaching a conclusion that one of these 3 are the case here:

1. you are town with a restriction preventing u from game solving / caring about wagons / gamestate or something of that sort. evidenced by the fact that you are pretty clear about it and not trying to hide it
2. you are an indie displaying an indie mindset
3. you are a mafia trying to get us to think you are displaying an indie mindset

would you say point 1 or 2 describe your play this game?
i need a reply to this whenever u get a chance @Zemmi

Could you tell us what made you town read Rej, Soul Alfie Killer?

Why wouldn't you town read rej when you take a look at his posts? When you look at the good lad posts, don't you see a shining aura radiating from him? But this ain't just any type of aura no no. This is the pure genuine honest hard working green lad who wakes up everyday at 6am and works until 7pm to provide food and roof for his good family kind of aura you get from looking at his posts. Plus, I shook hands with the lad and gave him that beautiful hat. He is one of my people now. So tell me lind, why wouldn't you town read rej ya?

What was suspicious about her and what happened to her previous bewitching gypsy charm that affected you?
I was told you are an educated man lind, you worked hard to be where you at right now. Yet it seems to me you can't read proper english. But I am in a good mood today so I will indulge this question. You believe in witch craft and sorcery lind? probably not, why would you right? But witch craft and black magic is real lad. Oh yea they are real... You see I closed my eyes ya, trying to sleep. But when I did I saw some horrible and disturbing stuff that made me not sleep. You see lind this is important cause this never happened to me before. But it happened after meeting the gypsy girl. So you know, being pretty irritated that I couldn't sleep I voted the girl because of her black magic. If anyone in this room is capable of doing that, it's the gypsie queen. Simple stuff yea? Next time young boy, how about you read my posts, maybe just maybe the answers you seek are in there ya? Good lad.

soul it looks like we r the only 2 here rn, where u at rn in terms of reads?
You know, I am currently reading my news paper ya boy? So why don't you relax, go get us some tea from the good tea store nearby, and by the time you come back. I will be caught up and then we can sit down man to man and have a chat ya?

I added that he I don't feel him. I mean that it feels like he is disconnected from the game, as he could be disconnected from town itself.
Look at all his posts, his ISO is small. It looks like he isn't trying to move forward this thread but rather stalagnate his own slot by talking nostalgic stuff.

I don't think my vote on you is weird, I just want to see you interact under some slight pressure. Because I am afraid you could pass through by not moving the game forward. As I think, your first 3 posts are weaker this time than the usual posts you bring up this early.
And that is the point of pressure voting, because I wanted to see you, I even tagged you to notify for just in case you come back. I see nothing wrong of it and no I am not really aware of your timezone, I always get confused with timezones with literally everyone, it's one of my big weaknesses. Even tho Flowa and me share the same timezone for example, she often stays online until almost next morning, same with Ratchet.
Things aren't always Black and White.

Just an example on Juliet's selfmeta attempt at the Star Wars game. #188 is the typical "I don't have a read, so selfmeta" - post. Selfmeta is always when you talk about yourself. Pretty neat and simple, right? It's the last resort players have to do if they can't find any kind of read - talk about yourself. Juliet is doing this when she is town.

When I voted Juliet she only made 3 posts iirc.
I see you already decided to show your dedication to the cause Rej. Brings happiness to my dark heart. Juliet did feel like she switched into defense mode when you put a slight pressure her way.

Emil

Certified Memelord
off to sleep soon
where my head at rn

Players [28/28] -

3. @Kagurashii - town
12. @Juliet - town
16. @Rej - town
19. @T-Pein™ - town
28. @Lindltaylor - town

5. @Flowa - leaning town
11. @Pot Goblin - leaning town