General & Others Shiki was originally supposed to be a Navy Admiral

that part is on page 365, the part I was asked to translate is page 364
that part was referring to one of Teach's initial designs which is the complete opposite of his current ability
So it was true..Of course, I think I remember an old translation..Did he say that if the fruit of darkness is not a problem, it is stronger than 3 admirals?
If this translation is correct, he can now solve his problem with Gura Gura no Mi..I'm just an old man with a limited memory..I hope I am not wrong
And also, eten, you betrayed us Yonko fans:chirstsad:

D

Deleted member 83

So it was true..Of course, I think I remember an old translation..Did he say that if the fruit of darkness is not a problem, it is stronger than 3 admirals?
If this translation is correct, he can now solve his problem with Gura Gura no Mi..I'm just an old man with a limited memory..I hope I am not wrong
And also, eten, you betrayed us Yonko fans:chirstsad:
I don’t understand your question, it’s one of his initial designs
“I don’t feel heat, I don’t feel cold, I don’t feel pain, I don’t feel numb…
Nothing aside from the sea works on me”
That was one of the early ideas Oda had for the power of darkness
And the text said if they went with this idea then maybe he would be too much for even the marine admirals

I don’t understand your question, it’s one of his initial designs
“I don’t feel heat, I don’t feel cold, I don’t feel pain, I don’t feel numb…
Nothing aside from the sea works on me”
That was one of the early ideas Oda had for the power of darkness
And the text said if they went with this idea then maybe he would be too much for even the marine admirals
So the translation I read was wrong..And thanks for the translation, please translate that Shanks page too when you have free time

Did you know that Shiki the man who rivaled Roger was originally supposed to be a Navy Admiral?

Here are Oda's sketches from Magazine 9

It says "Golden Lion" on the left

Original Admiral trio was Shiki/Sengoku/Akainu

Yet another proof that Admirals=Yonko since that same character went on to be a Yonko caliber pirate :cheers:
All top tiers rival each other, Roger and a few others are just a little bit stronger than the rest.

You guys are silly
You attack Sanjikuj for using old ideas were Oda wanted Doffy to be in wano as strong ally to wank Doffy as top tier
Yet use old ideas for shiki to say Admiral = Yonko
Same way Mihawk fans use "clarivoyant" supposed idea to say he got x powers

:suresure:Admiral, zoro, doffy fans are all so desperate
Post automatically merged:

This is what I read on the internet..And they say that the green databook is in French..I can check the Japanese version, of course I hope to find it
"Perhaps even the 3 admirals wouldn't be able to take him down"

Going By this logic of Navy and doffy fans using old ideas : Yami Teach > 3 admirals... which proves Kaido WSC> Yonko Gura Teach >>> Navy

Going By this logic of Navy and doffy fans using old ideas : Yami Teach > 3 admirals... which proves Kaido WSC> Yonko Gura Teach >>> Navy
Eccept it isn't about a 3v1 :kobeha:
The editor is talking about INDIVIDUALLY :kobeha:
3 Admirals is how they're referred to just like Four Emperors

And it also doesn't even come from Oda, it's the editor's supposition whereas Shiki being an Admiral was 100% in Oda's scrapped ideas

There is a difference between retconning someone's power level and role. Doffy's role in Wano being retconned did not retcon his power level. Hence Oda even kept his epithet "Joker" and said that it's fortunate for the alliance he was taken care of earlier. Similarly, Shiki being retconned into a pirate didn't influence his power level, unless Oda explicitly said so. Meanwhile, it seems like Yami Teach's power level was explicitly retconned. Plus, as it was mentioned here, the idea of Yami Teach being above admiral(s) wasn't Oda's personal idea.

You guys are silly
You attack Sanjikuj for using old ideas were Oda wanted Doffy to be in wano as strong ally to wank Doffy as top tier
Yet use old ideas for shiki to say Admiral = Yonko
Same way Mihawk fans use "clarivoyant" supposed idea to say he got x powers

:suresure:Admiral, zoro, doffy fans are all so desperate
Oda never said that Doffy in Wano was a Top Tier. Kaido considers commander level fighters like the Sulong Dukes and even Jack strong meaning he'd do the same to commander level Doffy.

Only the faction to where Shiki belongs was a retcon. His PL didn't change in the slightest. A normal Admiral was retconned to be a rival for Primebeard and Roger....let that sink in.

You're only crying nowadays

Shame that Oda didn't use Shiki fully in the manga as villain....
There's little chance of Oda changing from the movie if he appeared where he wanted him to -- after Thriller Bark. Perhaps Zoro might have been more needed and we'd have gotten full fights for Zoro/Sanji, but... I'm not so sure it would be different.

There's nothing people can say about power levels that doesn't equally apply to Moria, for example

Eccept it isn't about a 3v1 :kobeha:
The editor is talking about INDIVIDUALLY :kobeha:
3 Admirals is how they're referred to just like Four Emperors

And it also doesn't even come from Oda, it's the editor's supposition whereas Shiki being an Admiral was 100% in Oda's scrapped ideas
It's about discarded ideas
Oda wanted Teach to be so powerful that even 3 admirals wouldn't stop him

Stop using old ideas to wank your characters cause the manga doesn't support your headcanons

Oda never said that Doffy in Wano was a Top Tier. Kaido considers commander level fighters like the Sulong Dukes and even Jack strong meaning he'd do the same to commander level Doffy.

Only the faction to where Shiki belongs was a retcon. His PL didn't change in the slightest. A normal Admiral was retconned to be a rival for Primebeard and Roger....let that sink in.

You're only crying nowadays
Just shut up and move

Shiki was supposed to be Admiral but end up being written as Great Pirate who rivals Roger and wB ,and calls Navy admirals "weaklings" , it takes 2 top marines to beat him high diff.
That tells you your "admiral= yonko" agenda by using shiki scratched idea is dead!

Same way Doffy being somewhat powerful ally isn't happening
He's a weakling in the manga not some powerful dude.

Katakuri was supposed to be a Swordsman with another design, it didn't happen

Stop being so desperate

Clinging to outdated ideas to wank your characters is dumb

Accept the manga and move on

It's about discarded ideas
Oda wanted Teach to be so powerful that even 3 admirals wouldn't stop him
No you clown
Oda never wanted shit
He drew sketches about Teach not feeling anything and an editor wrote that MAYBE even the Admirals couldnt have beaten him if it went through

The fact that it says MAYBE should debunk any notion that Oda is behind this shit. There'd be an affirmation if Oda had actually wrote it but he didnt. Editorial assumption