Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I had no idea my joke vote would become a wagon, kinda feel sorry for him now :usoprice:

I also need to reread that convo between Pot and Baku (?), I don’t feel like it was a normal one.

As always, one of the subs is scum confirmed
Don't feel bad for him.

It's karma for banning me to the gen chat.

Interesting, your passive sounds like something a town role will have.
I also got a passive alike to yours, so basically if I vote scum right, at night I get something, and if I vote a town member, I get fooked basically, so I wont rly vote unless Im somehow sure(only my last vote counts in a dp for za passive).
I will pay attention to you tho, you dont look green enough even with that passive.
Are you going to vote today then?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
i dont think so
pot came far better in that interaction
idk what baki is doing
Baki has been so different compared to that one game I played with him. But more than that, the confidence he went with and asked Pot about his abilities was funny and interesting.

Don't think he'd do that so soon as scum honestly.

Why wouldn't you town read rej when you take a look at his posts? When you look at the good lad posts, don't you see a shining aura radiating from him? But this ain't just any type of aura no no. This is the pure genuine honest hard working green lad who wakes up everyday at 6am and works until 7pm to provide food and roof for his good family kind of aura you get from looking at his posts. Plus, I shook hands with the lad and gave him that beautiful hat. He is one of my people now. So tell me lind, why wouldn't you town read rej ya?
I read Rej as town too. However, when you read him as town, he didn't have much to read on. You just threw it out there lol.

I was told you are an educated man lind, you worked hard to be where you at right now. Yet it seems to me you can't read proper english. But I am in a good mood today so I will indulge this question. You believe in witch craft and sorcery lind? probably not, why would you right? But witch craft and black magic is real lad. Oh yea they are real... You see I closed my eyes ya, trying to sleep. But when I did I saw some horrible and disturbing stuff that made me not sleep. You see lind this is important cause this never happened to me before. But it happened after meeting the gypsy girl. So you know, being pretty irritated that I couldn't sleep I voted the girl because of her black magic. If anyone in this room is capable of doing that, it's the gypsie queen. Simple stuff yea? Next time young boy, how about you read my posts, maybe just maybe the answers you seek are in there ya? Good lad.
Okay. I read between the lines and I got something. Still don't know why you voting yourself tbh.

It's Baki xD

Who would you lynch right now, Nat? Or shoot?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Anyone that has hosted

What's the best way to go back and count votes?
I wanted to see where Krogo was at in terms of his wagon but was having a hard time with it.

Scooby snacks for those who answer
:hapnoel:

Zemmi

GodMommie
I think Rej is being odd, but I haven’t played with him for a while.

When in doubt lynch Susopp, I guess? :suresure:

What about yourself? Any thoughts on Zem’s passiveness?
I can't say with certainty but she might be trying to get through the game without pissing off every single player. Who knows what goes on in that girl's head though.

Status
Not open for further replies.