Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I mean it shouldn't more so than would already be known, I highly doubt he targetted me with anything protective etc. Everyone is in PoE
Not how it works. You can read the active/driving players off of their content, what do you think you've put in the thread that can make you readable so far? You also need to understand that mechanics are the name of the game here, if you have neither you aren't really making it easy.

As for my statement, well if explains he could tip his hat as to whether he's a roleblocker, or a redirection, or an investigator, and so on.

@Zolo the [Princess] has been killed.

@Yelan the [Knight] has been killed.

@hime the [Princess] has been killed.

It is now Day 3. You have 24 hours to discuss. With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.
only way this makes sense is if there was a failed kill on tris last night
knight is pretty much the easiest role in the game for scum to claim, really thought she would be one. lol

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
As you may or may not have noticed in one of my previous posts I subtly tried to find out which of those three deaths that occured this night I should use my Exhume ability on. This would give us info by which role a player was killed. With me having already claimed let me just ask all of you, which death should I investigate? hime or Zolo? There is a high chance that Yelan kinda killed herself, so I don´t think it would be a good choice to potentially waste it on her?
Investigate Hime/Yelen.

Yelen didn’t kill herself unless there’s an ability to rewrite log books.

I would prefer Yelen tbh.
selling reborn stocks too
Nah not reborn.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
only way this makes sense is if there was a failed kill on tris last night
knight is pretty much the easiest role in the game for scum to claim, really thought she would be one. lol
Could you expand on why you think there could have been a failed kill last night on Tris for her kill to make sense?

Are you talking about the passive bulletproof? That only works when she uses defend.

Could you expand on why you think there could have been a failed kill last night on Tris for her kill to make sense?

Are you talking about the passive bulletproof? That only works when she uses defend.
she used defend n1 , she would have lost the one shot bulletproof if she was targeted with a kill No?

if someone attacked her while using defend on night 1 tho , she would have killed that person
willing to bet she didnt update the log and killed one of the two people that died last night tbh.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
she used defend n1 , she would have lost the one shot bulletproof if she was targeted with a kill No?

if someone attacked her while using defend on night 1 tho , she would have killed that person
willing to bet she didnt update the log and killed one of the two people that died last night tbh.
I don’t think the passive says the bulletproof protects her from a kill targeting her. At least it isn’t worded that way:

Passive - Armored] Your armor will protect you from the 1st attacker blocked by Defend.

[Night Active - Defend] Defend a player, trading your life to kill their attackers. You, and anyone you kill, will be unhealable. Bypasses death immunity.

The passive [Armored] says that it’ll protect her from the first attacker blocked by [Defend] and [Defend] can only be used to protect her targets and not her.

So I assume she dies to kills targeting her. That’s how I understood it. So I do think she was explicitly targeted by the kill last night and didn’t die defending or attacking anyone.

I don’t think the passive says the bulletproof protects her from a kill targeting her. At least it isn’t worded that way:

Passive - Armored] Your armor will protect you from the 1st attacker blocked by Defend.

[Night Active - Defend] Defend a player, trading your life to kill their attackers. You, and anyone you kill, will be unhealable. Bypasses death immunity.

The passive [Armored] says that it’ll protect her from the first attacker blocked by [Defend] and [Defend] can only be used to protect her targets and not her.

So I assume she dies to kills targeting her. That’s how I understood it. So I do think she was explicitly targeted by the kill last night and didn’t die defending or attacking anyone.
ah gotcha

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Also I saw some say that Yelen could have attacked someone and died. No guys, let’s give Yelen more credit here lol. Nobody knows ToL as well as her, and she isn’t about to simply attack Zolo, and endanger killing herself in case he’s town, because he plays the same as any alignment.

Plus her log book also states she defended me so there’s no question of her actually attacking anyone and dying.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I think Yelen and Hime were targets of the double kill that scum have.

And I think Zolo could have been an indie kill since I doubt scum killed him off.

The lack of kill night 1 might mean they hit death immune or someone protected. But whoever was attacked and protected should have been notified of that.

Did anyone come out with that info on day 2?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
From the little I bothered reading - Pero refused to claim until he was on the lynch platform and Hime was someone Drago targeted night 1 and makes sense as a push from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.