The general rant thread

I

Indigo

WHERE IS THE BUS YOU FUCKING CUUUUUUNNNNTSSSSSSS

ONE HOUR

ONE! HOUR!
I'm glad i learned how to drive so that i could stop using the bus.

But, since i don't go out that much, this skill is mostly used to drive family around, so that fucking sucks.

At least now i'm getting paid to drive them around, i said enough with the free rides.

I

Indigo

I just don't enjoy most outside activities, such as going to eat outside or going to the beach. I enjoy asking for food delivery and getting to eat nice stuff while watching things i enjoy, with great company too.

I really enjoy going to the movies, but at most there's only one movie for each month that i actually want to see. Not that many movies.

B

Ballel

I just don't enjoy most outside activities, such as going to eat outside or going to the beach. I enjoy asking for food delivery and getting to eat nice stuff while watching things i enjoy, with great company too.

I really enjoy going to the movies, but at most there's only one movie for each month that i actually want to see. Not that many movies.
I lowkey expected u to say that going outside is too dangerous 😑😥

I

Indigo

I lowkey expected u to say that going outside is too dangerous 😑😥
Nah, i don't really give a shit about that.

We're gonna die anyway, i'm not gonna stop myself from enjoying things because of a fear of dying. If it's my time to go, so be it.

I'm also not a future focused person, so i would rather enjoy the now and fuck the future.

I'm just very much an anti-social and introverted person.

Don't get me wrong, i really like talking and interacting with people that i'm close with, i just don't like doing that with strangers and crowds.

Of course you need to do that to get meet more people, it's the paradox, but fuck it, i'm glad with the people i have in my life right now.

B

Ballel

Nah, i don't really give a shit about that.

We're gonna die anyway, i'm not gonna stop myself from enjoying things because of a fear of dying. If it's my time to go, so be it.

I'm also not a future focused person, so i would rather enjoy the now and fuck the future.

I'm just very much an anti-social and introverted person.

Don't get me wrong, i really like talking and interacting with people that i'm close with, i just don't like doing that with strangers and crowds.

Of course you need to do that to get meet more people, it's the paradox, but fuck it, i'm glad with the people i have in my life right now.
I hate crowds lol
For me human voices=instant stress hormone release

I

Indigo

I hate crowds lol
For me human voices=instant stress hormone release
Hating crowds and being Brazilian is a match made in hell.

Everything most people enjoy culturally here in Brazil, i fucking hate it.
Post automatically merged:

Hating crowds and being Brazilian is a match made in hell.

Everything most people enjoy culturally here in Brazil, i fucking hate it.
Beaches, Football, Massive crowds in parties and concerts. The list goes on.