Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Jinbei back, it removes another reason to think Big Mom could get another arc.

- Luffy already had her poneglyph copies
- No leverage on Luffy anymore with Jinbei back

Everything points towards the fact the Rocks will be destroyed this arc
Unfortunately it seems we have to accept that Oda is not Togashi in terms of writing quality. The latter would've done a way better job with BM or Kaido.

Exactly, and just when I thought Oda was done dehyping her, I guess I better get ready for whatever Oda has in store for her during the war :lawsigh:
Oh trust me even if she had killed Jinbei and all the others people would still be criticizing her. But I am pretty sure that we are still going to see her real power sooner or later whenever it's used to wreck the alliance, or to fight the marines or someone else.

Nope. It's her soul pocus that doesn't (i.e. forcefully taking part of his soul). The Roulette wheel is more of an agreement between Lilin and the person playing so chances are that Jinbe decided to play the game of his own free will in order to save his crew and keep his promise to Luffy. IIRC when he rejected it the first time, the stakes weren't really high for him as his crew had already escaped.
None of would have work on Chadbei because BM is trash

Plus BM is not the only one who has been escaped by weaker opponents, it's a specialty in One Piece with the supernovas having all escaped death or capture at Saobody despite Kizaru's presence, the Buster Call forces having been unable to kill even a single guy of the Franky Family at Enies Lobby, the Hapoo Navy having escaped Garp despite him having crushed their captain, Garp having let Morgan escape, Aokiji and Kizaru having been unable to prevent Law's submarine from escaping, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.