Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jinbei's fears nothing as Big mom tears off Aladdin's fin because fictional characters don't have emotions that change according to the situation they are in
Did you read what I wrote? I said Jinbei wouldn't be scared of BM, not that he wouldn't feel any emotions when his comrades are in danger of getting tortured.

BM can take someone's soul if they're afraid, but Jinbei is not.

lol I see some of these cats should have been with me 15 years ago in AP forums when HxH was coming out "weekly"

You think people are shitting on OP weekly here? HxH used to get gang banged every week (not that they were right)

Nostalgic. I'm old asf smh
Lol for how much people praise the Chimera Ant Arc I remember people begging for it to end because of how bored they were with it. Then Togashi literally went on Hiatus in the middle of the Netero/Meruem fight, it was hilarious seeing those reactions back then lol.

Did you read what I wrote? I said Jinbei wouldn't be scared of BM, not that he wouldn't feel any emotions when his comrades are in danger of getting tortured.

BM can take someone's soul if they're afraid, but Jinbei is not.
And Jinbei watching his men die cannot ever experience fear.

Again it's fine. Jinbei escaped WCI and Big mom with all his men because the big mom pirates are incompetent.

Jinbei swam for weeks to Wano and that's why he took so long.

Done. Let's just go with your explanation then.

what I don't get is BM was nowhere near Jinbe after she ate the Cake, Oda needed to go out of his way to make her able to catch up to the Alliance even thought he could've avoided this whole mess altogether, all just to make us question the Alliance fate for several chapters lol that's literally trolling the readers at this point

J

Jo_Ndule

Katakuri not being present was made on purpose. He isn't an antagonist to the Strawhats anymore, or at least Luffy. Oda is aiming at him taking charge of BM pirates after she'd be defeated
There is no way BM falls without streussen Kata Prometheus presence

The giants that bates BM shoulf at least be presence, some giants at least.

The people that hate BM arent even present, tthe one that will succeed BM isnt here, her main homie is absent.

Status
Not open for further replies.