Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Lol for how much people praise the Chimera Ant Arc I remember people begging for it to end because of how bored they were with it. Then Togashi literally went on Hiatus in the middle of the Netero/Meruem fight, it was hilarious seeing those reactions back then lol.
I started reading the Ant arc "weekly" around 2004 I think....and it ended in 2012 :gokulaugh:

OP also used to get shit on way worse than now within the online hardcore forum fandom.
Water 7 weekly back then was the "consensus" worst arc lol.
I took a long break from following online discussions and I came back around WCI. And I was like "people are way more understanding nowadays". The current "criticism" is nothing lol It's just not too many old farts like me around

Which is why I'm always amused by the conversations here. Y'all some funny mfers

The funniest part of this thread is that half of the thread is people complaining that the gang did nothing to try to stop Kanjuro only to be proven wrong when more spoilers were revealed....

yet still complain and call fake tension regarding Jinbe yet we havent see the full story. We do this every week. We can only judge from we see in front of our eyes and leads us to make brash and absurd claims on impulse instead of waiting and seeing the full story. This fanbase has really hit rock bottom.

I started reading the Ant arc "weekly" around 2004 I think....and it ended in 2012 :gokulaugh:

OP also used to get shit on way worse than now within the online hardcore forum fandom.
I took a long break from following online discussions and I came back around WCI. And I was like "people are way more understanding nowadays". The current "criticism" is nothing lol It's just not too many old farts like me around

Which is why I'm always amused by the conversations here. Y'all some funny mfers
you see rant only in spoilers sections.....chapter section is very peaceful...even anime section until last episode....:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

what a legend
2004 damn

J

Jo_Ndule

How much time passed between the Snack fight and the Cracker’s one? Why do you assume that Urouge fought Cracker and Snack without his crew?

Luffy let himself hit by Sanji, did Urouge let himself beat by Cracker?

There would have been no assassination plan without the strawhats beating CC and Dofla. Because without CC being in the Strawhats custody, Bege would never be able to do his poison rockets.
Capone save them with Big Father because his plan failed totally. The plan who actually worked was The mugiwara’s.

Kidd is there to fail. Ultimately Zoro and Luffy will accomplish their dream and Kidd will not.
How much time?
BM sends enraged army or cracker just shortly after a huge incident
It literally says Cracker and enraged army was sent when Snack fell, there wasnt much time just like when cracker fell, there wasnt mich time for Urouge to recover that's why even when we see him with Kaido, he is still bandaged.
Enraged army beat weakened luffy and Nami, cracker beat Weakened Urouge.

There will be no cake without Chiffon belp
No plan without firetanks

Untilamtely Zoro is yet to accomplish something huge in NW, While Kidd will have his name famous after Wano.
WSS? It is nothing compared to being great Pirate and way less than PK

The funniest part of this thread is that half of the thread is people complaining that the gang did nothing to try to stop Kanjuro only to be proven wrong when more spoilers were revealed....

yet still complain and call fake tension regarding Jinbe yet we havent see the full story. We do this every week. We can only judge from we see in front of our eyes and leads us to make brash and absurd claims on impulse instead of waiting and seeing the full story. This fanbase has really hit rock bottom.
I've definitely noticed the One Piece fandom DOES NOT like set up chapters at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.