Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on luck? Reborn wrote a post where he made a good case on her. And yeah, as I carry Kagura´s will I can´t just ignore my husbando sister´s suspicions :catpole:

In my dreams Kag went missing after she ran straight into the fire. After things calmed down and the fire was finally put under control and extinguished. They couldn't find the young lady body ya. I thought that was very bizarre because I seen her run straight into it. But what emerged from the heavy smoke was something I never expected, it was a young lady as well, she had a particular aura about her, my guts at the beginning screamed with joy, but then that joy turned into fear, then couldn't feel anything. After I woke up, I was not sure what to believe which feeling I trust more. Was it the immense joy, or the fear.

J

Joygirl1

But what emerged from the heavy smoke was something I never expected, it was a young lady as well, she had a particular aura about her, my guts at the beginning screamed with joy, but then that joy turned into fear, then couldn't feel anything. After I woke up, I was not sure what to believe which feeling I trust more. Was it the immense joy, or the fear.

Let's give him a visit and see what he is up to, best way to know if a person is from a good family is to visit them at their own house. Let's go as a community together and pay him a visit what do you say lad?

Vote Lynch: T-Pein
Vote Lynch Ekko
Vote Lynch SK
Vote Lynch Rej?

But lets start with Vote Lynch Flower

Because I am a parity Cop type invest.
Ekko and Flower matched.
but ekko flipped town.
I tried to check rej and flower.
Rej failed and Got Guilty on flower.

It fails if they win the RPS.

Flower lost twice to me.

giving it away now cuz I am good for a kill right about now.
oh yeah and Rej knows my role.
if I lose they learn my role.
this is why I am good for a kill now.
I am either town confirmed or scum knows who I am.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Because I am a parity Cop type invest.
Ekko and Flower matched.
but ekko flipped town.
I tried to check rej and flower.
Rej failed and Got Guilty on flower.

It fails if they win the RPS.

Flower lost twice to me.

giving it away now cuz I am good for a kill right about now.
Wait, how does that make sense

Wait, how does that make sense
what "sense" do you need?
I matched ekko and flower.
If I win to both of them its a parity.
If I lose to them they get my role.
If I win to only one of them I learn if they scan guilty or innocent.
tried to match rej and flower and since I could not I only got guilty on flower.

its a scuffed parity cop.
Idk what it means yet.
host confirmed I was not messed with.
I got flower and she scans guilty now.
She matched ekko d1

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
what "sense" do you need?
I matched ekko and flower.
If I win to both of them its a parity.
If I lose to them they get my role.
If I win to only one of them I learn if they scan guilty or innocent.
tried to match rej and flower and since I could not I only got guilty on flower.

its a scuffed parity cop.
Idk what it means yet.
host confirmed I was not messed with.
I got flower and she scans guilty now.
She matched ekko d1
aha...

At first I thought you meant you parity checked flower with Ekko, and then with Rej.
As in, Ekko flipped town and Flower matched, but then she matched with Rej who was guilty.

But if I understand you correctly you did an RPS with Rej and Flower, where flower lost the RPS, but Rej won - and so you learned that flower scanned guilty?

Status
Not open for further replies.