Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Based on luck? Reborn wrote a post where he made a good case on her. And yeah, as I carry Kagura´s will I can´t just ignore my husbando sister´s suspicions :catpole:
read my response to it:
nah
non-contributor > inactive
when lynching imo

non-contributors r present/active and adding basically nothing to the game and/or being uncooperative
inactives r lurkers or busy with irl stuff
non-contributor will most likely be that way for the rest of the game whereas an inactive has the potential to become more active/contributive later in the case that they were just busy

ofc, y should he be allowed to coast when/if he hasnt done anything townish so far?

if it was really tmi and i knew he was bp all along, its common sense to suggest him as a vig shot originally rather than a lynch so that way, town loses both a shot and a lynch on him rather than just a lynch alone

anyway suggesting that kro be vigged is hardly purely a tmi-based suggestion considering his inactiveness and the amount of ppl sussing him
inactive + sussed typically make for the most useful vig shots imo

plus, if i was his teammate, thats an extremely weak defense (saying he should be shot and voting him in the same post) and bus (whats the point of bussing imo if u r not going all out in order to eliminate suspicion of being aligned?)
if u want, u r free to cross-check with my play in the GoT game

on the contrary, it was actually bc there was absolutely no resistance to his wagon
i assumed that at least earlier on, ppl would be more hesitant to jump on his wagon but that wasnt the case at all and that pinged me bc it wasnt like kro slipped or did anything scummy on that level to be voted so easily
that y i thought he might be town and scum thought he would make for a low effort lynch
i addressed his entire case fully
plus with ratchet/zemmi flipping purple its extremely unlikely for me to be purple so reborns case is basically invalidated since it purely ran on the assumption that i was purple

this is looking post of urs is looking scummy and opportunistic from u ngl, jg

read my response to it:

i addressed his entire case fully
plus with ratchet/zemmi flipping purple its extremely unlikely for me to be purple so reborns case is basically invalidated since it purely ran on the assumption that i was purple

this is looking post of urs is looking scummy and opportunistic from u ngl, jg
this post of urs is looking scummy and opportunistic ngl*

sry im tired rn

Did any of you bus drive Flower with someone last night? Someone with a parity cop ability that challenges a player to an rps targeted Flower and Flower said she did not get challenged to an rps last night.
Not I, I have no rediect abilities

r u guys kidding me?
@Lindltaylor didnt even say what he has on me and ur just blindly following him with no questioning whatsoever? :pepeke:
You got any role actions to give? Maybe you'll clear up his info with some claim

Day 3 Vote Tally #1
D

Dragomir

Vote Count -

Lindltaylor – hime
Pot Goblin – hime
Natalija – hime
Flowa – hime
BakiDou – hime
SoulKiller – T-Pein > SoulKiller
hime – Joygirl

hime – 5
SoulKiller / Joygirl – 1

If I missed a vote please let me know. With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Let's give him a visit and see what he is up to, best way to know if a person is from a good family is to visit them at their own house. Let's go as a community together and pay him a visit what do you say lad?

Vote Lynch: T-Pein
vote lynch t-pein

Imagine me adding the handshake gif from Alfie and Tommy.
:sus:

So you think we shud go for Hime then?

Rej said he disabled her for this phase or cycle, so we can look for someone else too.
No, I didnt claim anything, wtf? How you got this?

@T-Pein™ how exactly does your ability work? I still dont understand it, but I can confirm the RPS

@Adam 🍎 did something happen to you last night?

unvote

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Despite all of that, looking at t-pein eyes for the first time, I saw a glimmer of light, he maybe indeed just a townie here.

@Rej my brother, t-pein here claims you know his role, is that true?

I would usually move my vote to hime, but after ratchet flipping purple mafia, hime being another purple mafia lowered, and reborn good lad case on her feels a bit weaker now. Since I don't think a mafia faction has 4 players. For that I need to lay down and take a nap, maybe god will speak to me on the best way to approach this. Maybe offering my name for god will allow me to witness some revelation in return.

Vote Lynch: SoulKiller
No I dont know his role.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
ohhhhh.
mistake.
rej got nothing.
I have to lose to both and then they learn my role.

win twice = parity check
win once = guilty/ino on the one who lost
lose twice = they get my role.

welp.
botched it.
now I outed myself for nothing.

guess now you know flower scans guilty I suppose....
You are just tunneling and stupid, can you please start to play better and make cohesive posts? The way you write is terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.