Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
also y would flowa be framed?

if anyone is most likely to be framed, its literally me
y would scum frame someone who is being town read by most ppl and therefore unlikely to be investigated over someone who was most likely to be invested?
You could be framed, yes. That's why I wasn't 100% sure.

read my response to it:

i addressed his entire case fully
plus with ratchet/zemmi flipping purple its extremely unlikely for me to be purple so reborns case is basically invalidated since it purely ran on the assumption that i was purple

this is looking post of urs is looking scummy and opportunistic from u ngl, jg
You could be red, though.

sure

x-shot vig
You didn't shoot anyone?

How about you spill it?
I will give ya some mins.

unvote
not exactly sure what u what me to spill

You could be framed, yes. That's why I wasn't 100% sure.

You could be red, though.

You didn't shoot anyone?
sure, i could be red
but the thing is, the whole reason i was so scum read in the first place was bc of reborn's case on me and my defense of kro (purple gf)
both of those were built around the fact that i could be scum bc of my interactions and defense of purple
it was not due to the fact of me being individually scummy or displaying any scummy behavior on my own

maybe the only individually scummy thing that reborn pointed out that ive done so far was be inactive af
but thats nai for me imo since it mostly rides on my interest and how much time i can actually give to the game (star wars and ffiv for example, inactive af in both but i was town)

anyway i shot emi np1, did nothing np2, and im role crushed now so i cant do anything this night anyway
reasoning behind emi shot being that i got a "Black Hand" at the end of dp1 with an anonymous msg that basically talked about how im going to regret everything i had done so far and the msg just sounded a ton like her and i figured she mightve been kro's teammate and mad that i voted him... also the msg was sent to me of all ppl and i see her doing that more than anyone else tbh ._.

Vote Count -

Lindltaylor – hime
Pot Goblin – hime
Natalija – hime
Flowa – hime
BakiDou – hime
SoulKiller – T-Pein > SoulKiller
hime – Joygirl

hime – 5
SoulKiller / Joygirl – 1

If I missed a vote please let me know. With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

yes I voted hime.

got nothing cuz he defeated me in the RPS.
flower lost and got guilty on her.
previous night I did parity on her and ekko and got they are both parity
ekko flipped town.

flower is now claiming that she was bussed.
*shrugs*
Interesting :sadgrin:

Thank you for your hard work. Did Flowa claim any abilities/actions? Cause she should.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@MangoSenpai @SoulKiller @Joygirl @Doddsy @Yo Tan Wa @Pot Goblin @Zolo @BakiDou @Rej @Marimo_420 @Adam 🍎 @Natalija @RayanOO @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Reborn @Lindltaylor

Did any of you bus drive Flower with someone last night? Someone with a parity cop ability that challenges a player to an rps targeted Flower and Flower said she did not get challenged to an rps last night.
Nope
not exactly sure what u what me to spill

sure, i could be red
but the thing is, the whole reason i was so scum read in the first place was bc of reborn's case on me and my defense of kro (purple gf)
both of those were built around the fact that i could be scum bc of my interactions and defense of purple
it was not due to the fact of me being individually scummy or displaying any scummy behavior on my own

maybe the only individually scummy thing that reborn pointed out that ive done so far was be inactive af
but thats nai for me imo since it mostly rides on my interest and how much time i can actually give to the game (star wars and ffiv for example, inactive af in both but i was town)

anyway i shot emi np1, did nothing np2, and im role crushed now so i cant do anything this night anyway
reasoning behind emi shot being that i got a "Black Hand" at the end of dp1 with an anonymous msg that basically talked about how im going to regret everything i had done so far and the msg just sounded a ton like her and i figured she mightve been kro's teammate and mad that i voted him... also the msg was sent to me of all ppl and i see her doing that more than anyone else tbh ._.
Hime, I have some issues here.

First is how many games have you played with emi to figure out exactly how she acts?

She hardly stay active as far as I know from playing here so you figuring out that she send you the message is hard to digest.

Infact, it's very hard to figure out who sent the message just from one message itself unless the sender himself/herself doesn't deliberately wants to drop the hint.

Well let's give you benefit of doubts and let's assume that you indeed receive such message and deduced it was emi.

But you claimed to be X -shot vig. You were sure zem was sus and wanted her lynched D1. So why you didn't kill zem N1 (your sure shot scum read) and went for emi about whom you only deduced and not even sure whether she was scum or even if she sent you the message or not?

J

Joygirl1

sure

x-shot vig
Have you shot anyone so far?

Don´t shoot me if you really are the vig, out of all the people sussing you it´s the subbed-in player that gets your vote? Not the ones who are pushing you the hardest? I haven´t even fully made up my mind as I have not voted yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.