If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
I would love to see Green Bull beat Yamato and Momonosuke and the Scabbards, but that most likely is asking too much.
Oh, don't worry. It's the Red Scabbards. I guarantee Green Bull will low-diff the living fuck out of them, then Yamato will save their asses. Then, Yamato clashes for a bit, and gets pushed back before others arrive. I love Yamato (hence the Avi), but she can't handle an Admiral 1v1 (yes, I am ignoring the presence of the Red Scabbards, I have no faith in them against an Admiral. Kaido wasn't even trying and he ruined their whole careers). And... well, who knows what Momo is capable of, now, honestly.

if dragon defeat an admiral and save sabo its maybe true, he is the most wanted person after all. But which admiral will defeated, the only 2 admiral can be defeated is fujitora and kizaru. But defeating admiral at this point really waste the main event, each admiral atm paired with 3 monster SH after all. If one of them defeated and cant fight again it will really suck. But maybe if kizaru defeqted and got nerfed like fujitora like his arm or leg got chopped maybe it will spice the story more.
Luffy will fight imu sama and zoro ghandi admirals are to much weak to be final villains

Status
Not open for further replies.