If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So BM and Kaido who didn't attack Shanks when they were at full strength are somehow better? Like If Kaido and Shanks got taken out somehow, BM wouldn't be trying to be PK?
BM and Kaido don't need to attack Shanks actually
Both have a RP...shanks has none
They only needed ti beat each other the most

It's Shanks who needs RPs ...I bet he stole RP copies during this one week in wano and also went to WCI weeks ago

How come the fake news of Sabo killing Cobra is published? I thought Fake News Morgan got the real news (Akaini killing Cobra) and was going to publish it despite the WG threats?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
See what i told you. The world n°1 just got defeated by a dozen people, what Aramaki gonna do against all of them at the same time ? Yamato already smacked his head lol.

Alliance will destroy him.

Now the funniest thing is the fact Kurouma the VA might be Sanji's opponent too.
Black horse vs Black leg ? Leader of investigation (working in shadow like the spy of SHP) :shocking:.
Prince riding the horse ? :crazwhat:

@Lor D. Coast @Mr. Reloaded @Peroroncino @mly90 @MonsterZoro @Jackteo
bronze medalist stealthblack vs couldn't even be an admiral black horse :finally:

Admirals stan on damage control rn lmfaoo
This shit is hilarious
Sounds so desperate move when you try to make 7 Scabbard + Yamato(as substitute) be a feat > Kaido
I don't even see this coming
From whole alliance vs GB to this
:kailaugh:

You guys act like Scabbard were shit fodder to downplay Kaido during the raid.
Now you're in a "possibility" of realisation how strong Scabbard actually were as a team when facing other strong character not name Kaido

You should just stay down when your Papazuki the madman also stop another Admiral because of Wano samurai. That hype is still going as it seems.

I don't say Scabbard+Yamato( later) will beat GB.
But I'm also 100% confident they won't get King and Queen treatment. There's 0 chance Oda make them suffer again after the horrific raid and the L they have gone through in the raid
Instead this "could" be what Oda finnally give them the deserved achievement and W
So most probably GB retreat too after some clashing.
Worst he got clapp

See what i told you. The world n°1 just got defeated by a dozen people, what Aramaki gonna do against all of them at the same time ? Yamato already smacked his head lol.

Alliance will destroy him.

Now the funniest thing is the fact Kurouma the VA might be Sanji's opponent too.
Black horse vs Black leg ? Leader of investigation (working in shadow like the spy of SHP) :shocking:.
Prince riding the horse ? :crazwhat:

@Lor D. Coast @Mr. Reloaded @Peroroncino @mly90 @MonsterZoro @Jackteo
Definitely possible. He is the only one in the crew who didn't even encounter a top tier in Wano :specialmeh:

mihawk duel was 12 + years ago

and most of these lot dont rate mihawk anyway
clashes dont mean a lot .

he is dodgy asf . you might have been right in that regard.
I mean just ask yourself who's left in the main plot. You have 2 major Yonko (sans Buggy), Akainu and Im. Shonen progress with "powerscaling" usually in a linear manner. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know and understand that Shanks, BB, Akainu, and probably Im will be more dangerous to Luffy personally than Kaido.

I'm just laughing at the fact that some people here are still insinuating that Shanks is just here to pass to Luffy some knowledge and letting him be PK, when in the same chapter he plans on going to kill Barto lol.

But oh well, I'll let the mangaka explain what I've been trying to explain for years. Ain't a diss to BB either. Either him or Shanks are the endgame regardless imo, even with the Marines/WG involved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.