If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blitz and destroy them yet kid and law were getting hella attacks from big mom while they were using their awakenings that drain them yet sanji isn’t even close to big mom one bit? Lmao read one piece instead of sanji piece I beg
Beef Burst has better potrayal than an Adv CoC attack from Big Mom. The same attacks Big Mom forgot to use on Kidd and Law.

Kidd and Law is not surviving 2 or more Beef Burst lvl attacks from Sanji.

EOS Sanji > Admirals ~ Yonko
:mihugh:no
I get what you saying but it isn’t too bad since luffy is yonko level and zoro will be yonko level too and I doubt oda solidified the monster trio so much just for him to make luffy and zoro leave sanji in the dust like that. So future sanji beating an admiral isn’t far fetched
Sanji being able to beat an admiral let alone an admiral makes as much sense as scopper being able to do so

I cant see sanji ever able to beat whitebeard, blackbeard, kaido, big mom, or shanks in a legit fight

He might be able to beat buggy depending on what's up with him but its buggy

G

Gorosei Informer

We don't know a shit. No funeral = no death.

As far we know even Pedro is still alive.
Thats why I said as far as we know. Its just an assumption we have to make because we didn't see them die and thus no bodies either, assuming their bodies havent been vaporised by the magma anyway too.

Their "deaths" are so anticlimatic, so overlooked, so ignored given 2 legendary emperors and pirates in general for several decades and this is how they go out? It doesn't make any sense. Not even getting to see reactions from the BM pirates especially ones like Perospero wherever the fuck he is if he is even alive too, Smoothie, Katakuri, Pudding etc, Yamatos reaction to Kaido being dead as well as the Calamities reactions etc.

This almost feels like a fever dream/Twilight Zone scenario.

Pedros death is difficult to prove too as he was probably blown into smithereens with no corpse left behind, no whole body so to speak. Oda wont show that kind of gore and thus death/corpses like that, so I think hes killed off Pedro in an ambigious way to make it more "family friendly/sanitised/censored" or whatever. Idk how to phrase it well.

I dont see the point of Pedro being alive at this point unless hes gonna turn up in the Germa cover story or something but even then idk. After all the shit about Pedro and his death at Wano, I rather he is dead now and stays dead. I've had enough of death fake outs for one lifetime and especially one certain series.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/had-shanks-poisoned-gol-d-roger.20619/

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/shanks-the-ambivalent-role-of-the-trickster.9677/

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/shanks-is-the-head-of-the-underworld.8947/

Tbf, if Shanks was in Wano to get the RP to go to Laugh Tale, then it entirely makes sense why he was here to begin with
I meant him showing up at the same time as Green Bull. I've wanted Shanks at Wano for a few years now at least. I guess I should have specified more lol, I was too vague.

:mihugh:no

Sanji being able to beat an admiral let alone an admiral makes as much sense as scopper being able to do so

I cant see sanji ever able to beat whitebeard, blackbeard, kaido, big mom, or shanks in a legit fight

He might be able to beat buggy depending on what's up with him but its buggy
Sounds like normal admirals downplay. We saw Whitebewrd couldn’t even fully beat Akainu.

Status
Not open for further replies.