If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Firstly fuji was never resoundly much stronger than sabo. Sabo literally didn't use a single main hitting attack that he had before the mera mera. So it was obvious both were holding back
What do you mean? Sabo had to cover an entire town in flames before Fujitora even starts using his gravity abilities. Fujitora not only have no intention of beating Sabo but most of Fujitora's signature moves are useless against Sabo, yet it was Sabo who took heavy breathing by the time they decided to call off their fight. That was an overwhelming difference in power.

No, you need a psychiatrist.

Game anxiety, lack of sleep, you arguably have severe issues man.

I literally would not care that much if you dropped dead right now but it's best to avoid losing an individual, you need help.

Stop ruining your life playing that stupid game, it only did you bad.
Again, stop projecting. We all know the reason you started antagonizing me, its because somehow in your warped brain me having 37k posts is somehow close enough to your 100k+ posts that you felt threatened by litteral imaginary numbers because apparently its the only thing your life revolves over. Likes and post count, you absolute sad individual.

More like they failed to capture them when Sabo and 3 geeks are running from them. Doesn't sound so bad when compared to certain someone who's being humiliated by the weaker section of the SHs.
That still sounds trash.

The admirals don't look good bro.

Not only did sabo escape but he got his mem and Kuma out of there plus damaged fujitora even with green bull trying to assist him.

And through through of this as a result got a new moniker in the process lol

Just can’t wrap my head around the fact that Shanks is bad. I just don’t see it. It’s hard to accept his entire crew being in on his plan.

I suspect there is a good reason why Shanks is doing all this behind Luffy’s back. It could be a test to see if Luffy is prepared to deal with the coming threat. We always knew they would some how clash with each other. But this doesn’t make sense to me.:pepemy:
:pepebusi:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
You of all people talking about dark side :milaugh:

You got busted for wanting to chop up women's breats :milaugh:
I mean that was a thing of 5 years ago only and it wasn't an actual IRL desire but a fanfiction roleplay game, not saying it wasn't a bad kind of fetish but you putting it everywhere is only making you folks ridiculous. 🤖🧐

“The Revo commanders got Kuma so they WON! Admiral fans in the mud.”

Yeah sure, let’s ignore the fact that in the same chapter Aramaki is fighting 8 high tiers.

What is happening right now? Literally nothing in this chapter changes of the idea I have.

“See Aramaki doesn’t have a black blade!”
Uhhhhhh… what?

“there’s no way the alliance will get saved from him!”
…. Did you miss the part where the savior showed up on the shores on Wano?
That battle made Sabo be known as the Flame Emperor world wide, cry

The same admiral fans who were talking shit about the scabbards when Kaido beat them are gonna wank them now lol. Yamato will also end up on Luffy’s level when they are done
So you have made peace with the fact that Green Bull is gonna obliterate Scabbards (who punched holes in Kaido) and Yamatrash (who fought equally with Kaido 1v1)?

If green bull does that that feat royally shits on all of Kaidos feats lol

Status
Not open for further replies.