Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait not my role evolved this is the correct one:
You sit down, looking out upon the edge of the universe. While not there to see it, nor sure of how it happened, you know it to be true. Oblivion has claimed him. Elidibus is no more.

And so it all rests upon your shoulders. You, the last of the Unsundered.

There is no longer any room for hesitancy. You must bring about the rejoinings you require, and resurrect those you loved and lost, for if you fail, your legacy will be forever lost to history.

You rise from your seat, burdened by the sorrow of a thousand, thousand years.

Elidibus has fallen. Your role has been changed.
You have gained the following abilities -

Conditional - Applies to Untouchable. Levia Daedalus will bypass your Untouchable passive. You are also only immune to negative/neutral actions that are not investigations.
Untouchable - You are immune to actions, sans positive and investigative actions.

Paragon has been upgraded to include the following effect -

Paragon - You may submit guesses for both Igeyorhm and Loghrif in every cycle. Additionally, if you guess correctly, they will be added to a Mafia chat with you instantly*. Your current list is as follows:
Paragon was just another name for recruiter.

thanks for the game @Ratchet

and my kawaii skoommates @Fujishiro @SoulKiller @QueenEmilia @Light D Lamperouge

100% scum winrate on WG this year still :steef:

fook u @T-Pein™ @Flowa @Dr_Professor83

u guys keep reading ppl somehow correctly but for ABSOLUTELY the wrong reasons lol
This fucker here caused me many headaches^

First he super buddies SK and forces the former to try and save him EOD which lead to him being shot, then he super ultra tunnels me and bring so much uncessary heat on me and finally the guy baits a lynch on him and thus the attention of town who wants to get rid of him henceforth.

When I learned he was my teammate I was livid lmfao.

Emil

Certified Memelord
To reiterate neither Ekko or Emi knew they were Mafia at the start. If Fuji and Soul died before they were "raised", Ekko became town and another mason (with Ryne), @QueenEmilia would have become Zenos yae Galvus, a Savage Indie that had to hunt and kill three marks, the last one being Levia Daedalus (first two had to be one mafia one town). Gaius was recruited Night 2 because of a condition where if the lynch stop was used while conversion was in play but hadn't happened, they'd get to send a message directly to Gaius. The conversion was also voluntary on the part of Gaius.
ofcourse

but glad i didnt become foken town

i hate this town

Status
Not open for further replies.