Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm not technically vt, but practically I am.

My ability is useless lmao.

And it would not have made any difference if I used it or not. And no that's not an exaggeration.

I'm pretty sure that my role was a counter to another one, but that role has to be dead.

Basically I can target one player at night and make it so that they can't be janitored.
Yes, there was potential to hit jackpot, but I saw one kidnapping (which I'm assuming was what I was countering), and since I saw none.

So yes, I'm basically vanilla
But we never had any janitor kills lmao.

I haven't checked if any flipped scum could janitor, but you could have been a counter for the abductor yeah.

I'm not technically vt, but practically I am.

My ability is useless lmao.

And it would not have made any difference if I used it or not. And no that's not an exaggeration.

I'm pretty sure that my role was a counter to another one, but that role has to be dead.

Basically I can target one player at night and make it so that they can't be janitored.
Yes, there was potential to hit jackpot, but I saw one kidnapping (which I'm assuming was what I was countering), and since I saw none.

So yes, I'm basically vanilla
You said you haven't used any actions and your claim is make a player not be janitored. Why haven't you used your ability? That ability from what you said can prevent a player from being janitored and a player being janitored is not good because mafia can fake claim that.

J

Joygirl1

@Joygirl how did ya lose the diamond? How much time it stayed with ya. Did ya started the game with diamonds? How did it affect your role?
Kagura didn´t start with it but got it shortly after start I guess, are you sure you want it back? It is a cursed jewel necklace, it did not affect my role positively. Thinking about it I might actually still possess that jewel as Drago never informed me / us that it was taken away but I´m not sure, I simply didn´t get any effect on me since I subbed in :kayneshrug:
Kagura on the other hand was affected twice by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.