If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admiral fans are legitimately sick. BASE Yamato sent Aramaki flying with a nameless swing and did Damage per the spoiler providers. This is Base Yamato not Hybrid for crying out loud. We have @AdmiralKinyagi cropping out Luffy to somehow make this look better than it is. Just accept the L and hope that next chapter is better.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
Zoro is not moving from the capital, that's were everyone is. :kuzanshut: With Sabo getting hype we can move away from the SH vs Marines.
Zoro needs to get his damn ass over to Ryuma's grave already.

I can see Sabo showing up to clash with Green Bull, after being teased so hard in this chapter.

Most likely for me is Sanji uses his Observation Haki to sense Yamato in trouble, and rushes off to aid her, with Zoro following. I can't remember the last time Oda introduce a strong swordsman villain in an arc and didn't have Zoro fight him.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

But weren’t you all saying GB was stronger??? What happened? 😂🤣
His feats are objectively better than Kaido’s, that’s for sure lol.

Tanking Yamato’s club with the same amount of damage as Kaido when durability should be Kaido’s best stat and Aramaki’s worst? Check.

Fighting all of the scabbards alone whereas Kaido got completely scrubified by them? Check.

I knew Kaido would get powercrept, but I didn’t think it would happen in his own arc. Lol

Where’s the part where Akainu said

“Don’t make excuses for them”?

Yamato could BARELY damage her father but 1 hit and Greenbull almost passed out 😂🤣
Akainu is just being Akainu

GB isn't supposed to be durable, like all the other admirals he relies on his powers, damaging him is not an impressive feat, the fact that he tanked an adv coc attack to the head tho is one, specially when luffy at the beginning of wano and oden got knocked out by the same type of attack

Yamato appears behind of the Red Scabbards and hits Ryokugyuu's head with his kanabo, knocking Ryokugyuu to the ground. Yamato tells Ryokugyuu that everything he said is unforgivable.

Yamato's attack damaged Ryokugyuu, he says it had a very strong Haki.

Yamato says that Wanokuni has suffered 20 years of tyranny, and now that the country is finally free, he is not going to let anyone interrupt their well-deserved celebration.

Ryokugyuu: Who the hell are you!?"

Yamato: "I'm Yamato!! Kaidou's son!!!"

Ryokugyuu: "Kaidou's son...!?"

Momonosuke also arrives to the battlefield in dragon form.

Momonosuke: "I agree with you, Yamato!! We won't let you lay a finger on our heroes who are still recovering-!!!"

Ryokugyuu: "A dragon~~~!?"

Momonosuke: "Bolo Breath!!!"

Momonosuke tries to imitate Kaidou, but he can't use the attack. Ryokugyuu is surprised.

Ryokugyuu: "What was that supposed to be?"

Seeing that his attack failed, Momonosuke runs towards Ryokugyuu and bites his body. Momonosuke then tries to get Ryokugyuu away from the Flower Capital, he doesn't want to bring fear to people's heart again.

Ryokugyuu is surprised to see a pink dragon, he never heard that kind of ability exists. He then tells Momonosuke to get out of his way and wraps several giant branches around Momonosuke's body to stop him.

Yamato tries to help Momonosuke.

Yamato: "Momonosuke-kun!!"

Momonosuke: "Yamato... Stay out of this!!!"

Yamato: "What??"

Where these Ladmiral wankers :kailaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.