If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakazuki has always been complex. The fanbase was by and large so triggered by him killing Ace that that’s the action he’s defined by.
Yh Akainu always has unnesscary hate towards him. So much downplayment to him....(something i used to also do).

Like on YT you see people hyping up Aokiji and Kizaru.....then you go to the Akainu vids. And you have people making a lot of excuses for WB and what not.

Why would they hide that from Akainu though?

I don't think Akainu would give a shit

and CP0 framing Sabo seems to have helped him lol, he became a hero for killing one of the leaders of the 20 families that formed the World Governament now

so that would be stupid from CP0
Akainu is kinda rebellious towards the gorosei,he was not happy with the Doflamingo incident.Also,it was one of the 20 world leaders.The less people that know about this the better.Imagine if Akainu decided to spill the beans,the celestial dragons might start a civil war between themselves.

Sakazuki has always been complex. The fanbase was by and large so triggered by him killing Ace that that’s the action he’s defined by.
Marines in general are more complex because many of them toe a Freedom vs Justice tightrope.

Hence why Aokiji left Justice behind to follow his freedom and cut ties with the world gov. And Akainu left his freedom behind to follow his Justice and is forced to be under the WG thumbs.

I don't understand Cobra's death at all

If CP0 killed him and framed Sabo, they just helped the revolutionaries lol, because that made Sabo become a hero to everyone who hates the WG. Since Cobra was the head of one of the 20 families that formed the WG.

and if Sabo killed him, that's even more wild lmao, Dragon and Ivankov seemed shocked and scared about the news from the papers. And it seems like he is going wild out there, without contacting Dragon?

what is going?

Did Sabo just used Dragon's organization to lunch himself into the spotlight?

:rolaugh:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeah but I meant in a much less subtle way. Akainu is brilliant in a way that only the high IQ can understand. I think Oda will give him such good development that even the average One Piece fan will come to enjoy him. Lol

I'm confused about Cobra's death

so even the navy believes Sabo killed Cobra?

wtf?

and it's so funny that all this shit wasn't Dragon's plans, because both him and Ivankov were shocked with the news

so is Sabo wildling out here? what is going on lmao?
I’m pretty sure it’s because Imu demanded the death of Vivi and to keeP that quiet CP0 reported a lie to the marines.

The two don’t share information afterall

Status
Not open for further replies.