Character Discussion Zoro's "Downplaing" is real?

Is Zoro downplayed?

• Yeah, he is downplayed

Votes: 63 52.1%
  • No, he is overrated as fuck

Votes: 45 37.2%
  • I don't care

Votes: 13 10.7%

• Total voters
If you really want to see Zoro downplay, just compare the comments and threads after Luffy got adcoc to the comments and threads after Zoro got adcoc. You'll notice that Adcoc started getting downplayed or straight irrelevant in Zoro's matchups the moment he got it. Some even believe that he can't use adcoc for more than 2 minutes lol

King was downplayed the moment he was matched with Zoro

Hakai was downplayed after Zoro blocked it.

Kamazou was downplayed when he got downed by Zoro. But then got even more downplayed when we found out he was actually Killer

Pica was downplayed after Zoro defeated him yet Vergo was hyped after Law defeated him

The list goes on and on

Faaaar more downplayed than overrated...

The best example of this is Advanced Conquerors Haki. This shit was overwanked to the moon, the pinnacle of powers. But when Zoro gets it ? It suddenly becomes meh & Ifrit Jambe is better, all this bullshit.

Enma is also a good example. Zoro fans had to defend from Two Piece readers saying it had Oden's Haki when it always said that Enma sucks it's own user's Haki. Some Zoro fans even argued it was a nerf, which was proven in the King fight, say that before you'd be called crazy and Oden's Haki, blablabla...

Hakai also. Instead of giving Zoro props for being the only one with balls to face it and stop it while the others are pissing their pants. They only kept saying how it was only for a second, Law saved him blabla. Anime shut all their asses down.

After Zoro started flowing CoC then this skill started to be terribly and extraordinarily overrated.

When Zoro fought King, then King started to be massively overrated, to the point where people say he is the strongest YC1 and stronger than Marco and Katakuri.

When Zoro blocked hakai for a split second, it started a series of lies that Zoro's fanboys started coming up with to cheer Zoro up as well as overestimating hakai.

Kamazou was completely overrated when we found out he was Killer. To the point of idiots saying that Kamazou = Killer in strength, even mentally retarded Killer and without his gauntlets.

Pica has gone on to be the most overrated character in One Piece by far, to the point where idiots argue Katakuri vs Pica.

Yes, Zoro and Itachi are the most overrated characters in all anime/manga history.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
After Zoro started flowing CoC then this skill started to be terribly and extraordinarily overrated.

When Zoro fought King, then King started to be massively overrated, to the point where people say he is the strongest YC1 and stronger than Marco and Katakuri.

When Zoro blocked hakai for a split second, it started a series of lies that Zoro's fanboys started coming up with to cheer Zoro up as well as overestimating hakai.

Kamazou was completely overrated when we found out he was Killer. To the point of idiots saying that Kamazou = Killer in strength, even mentally retarded Killer and without his gauntlets.

Pica has gone on to be the most overrated character in One Piece by far, to the point where idiots argue Katakuri vs Pica.

Yes, Zoro and Itachi are the most overrated characters in all anime/manga history.
Go Chaves, go! :rolaugh:

this shit post pic says it all.

There is a problem about Zoro being in the middle for starters he will not be stronger than the pirate king whom has taken the toughest opponents. Than you have Sanji I mean congrats your just slightly stronger than him but he has other specialites that make him a valauble asset to the crew, Also he had an option of using a certain power that is similiar to shiryuu to put him at a higher level in combat skills but rejected it. Its hard to explain this but basically Zoro and Luffy are the only two pirates that have no skills or specialty of their crew but offer only raw combat power to the crew. But since Luffy beats you in this field his achievements will overshadow yours and all though you are stronger than the rest of the crew besides Luffy you have no speciialties or skills(all strawhats exceed in their respesctive fields) that make you a valuable asset to the crew.....Because of this dilemma I feel like Zoro will always be downplayed until the end of one piece. I think Sanji is overwanked by Oda despite being in alot of comic gags that specifically embarass him to humour the audience. There is a very good reason why Zoro fans started the ZKK thing.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Latest thread from @Nameless-San proving this is definitely the case. They always put Zoro down, and somehow there's sanji beside him. Disgusting.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...gal-son-of-ryuma-and-wano-roronoa-zoro.27122/
How dare you question my rabid love for Zoro.

I try to power scale based on the story, not what I want. I WANT Robin to have WAY more fight scenes, and be more powerful, but she just isn't. Zoro's one of my favorite characters, I will believe in ZKK until it happens, and I think his feats in Wano are great, but, do I think he can 1v1 Kaido for ten minutes? NO, he was getting pushed around by KING.

I'd prefer is Zoro, Sanji, Yamato, and Jinbei were around equal levels by the end of the series, but Zoro will probably be closest to Luffy. Zoro's attack power with Enma and Adv CoC will be top tier damage in the series, on part with Kaido and Big Mom's attacks.

Just because you don't wank a character with power scaling doesn't mean you hate them, Zoro cutting Mr. 1, Nothing Happens, "Have you ever met a beast you were sure wouldn't bite?" are all some of my favorite moments in the series.

Faaaar more downplayed than overrated...

The best example of this is Advanced Conquerors Haki. This shit was overwanked to the moon, the pinnacle of powers. But when Zoro gets it ? It suddenly becomes meh & Ifrit Jambe is better, all this bullshit.

Enma is also a good example. Zoro fans had to defend from Two Piece readers saying it had Oden's Haki when it always said that Enma sucks it's own user's Haki. Some Zoro fans even argued it was a nerf, which was proven in the King fight, say that before you'd be called crazy and Oden's Haki, blablabla...

Hakai also. Instead of giving Zoro props for being the only one with balls to face it and stop it while the others are pissing their pants. They only kept saying how it was only for a second, Law saved him blabla. Anime shut all their asses down.
:suresure:when you have to lie to sound smart

(source: Chapter 1002)
:endthis::kata:
If Enma absorbs Haki... then why didn't it absorb Oden's Haki?
First of all, Enma releases the users haki. It doesn’t absorb the users haki. Big difference. And as for that panel, kaido is just making the connection that oden used to use it. The sword inherited his will, just as the mera mera no mi inherited Ace’s will. Sabo confirms this is possible when he says to burgess “I was going to let you go…But Ace here said you deserved it!!”. So is Sabo using aces haki because he can hear Aces voice in the fruit? No he just inherited his will which is a central theme of one piece dating back to the beginning of the story.

Also, why would someone like Zoro use a sword that uses another’s person haki? Why would someone as ambitious as zoro use another man’s haki to help him to the top? Stop trolling.

:pepestop: